Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Shellyg79
    Newest Member
    Shellyg79

• No registered users viewing this page.

Who's going for the Mega Moolah Jackpot?

Ten Million sure does sound tempting but you know really these progressive games don't do a lot for me in general. A portion of every spin goes into funding the jackpot obviously and this lowers the RTP of the main game, and as your chances of ever hitting that jackpot are so low....it seems a bit of a ripoff to me, I much prefer to play a game with a very high base game RTP personally. I don't intend on playing slots my whole life on the chance of that mega moolah jackpot dropping in!

Ten Million sure does sound tempting but you know really these progressive games don't do a lot for me in general. A portion of every spin goes into funding the jackpot obviously and this lowers the RTP of the main game, and as your chances of ever hitting that jackpot are so low....it seems a bit of a ripoff to me, I much prefer to play a game with a very high base game RTP personally. I don't intend on playing slots my whole life on the chance of that mega moolah jackpot dropping in!

Haha! I know what you mean, but with it being so much I simply can't resist trying! And considering my partner has had the jackpot on this once, but only won the mini £9.98 I know it can happen!!

No luck yet though, Obvs!