Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Enzowun
    Newest Member
    Enzowun

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hellooooo my dearest darlings :)

This Wednesday will be my last day on AskGamblers.com. 

I might lose Admin title, but I'll surely stop buy to see what's up :) I will be always learning and there's no better place to learn useful things and meet awesome people, than this forum.

I want to thank you all for being so amazing and dear, like a family! I made first gambling steps here with you, been thought so many good and smart things here from you, made some great friends and met so many cool people. You made me love this gambling world so much :wub:

If you miss me very much, you can send me an email to [email protected] or add me on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/jelena.isakov1

See you around :air_kiss:

PS. One little advice: Please, never change, you are perfect as you are. Work on yourself, that's always welcome . And never forget true friends and ones who helped you. And... especially don't change if you get the chance to have some power or authority. It's sad that that's really true - give man a power and he'll show you his face. That's not good.

@Guru, hope you'll remember this :p

This Wednesday will be my last day on AskGamblers.com. 

I might lose Admin title, but I'll surely stop buy to see what's up :) I will be always learning and there's no better place to learn useful things and meet awesome people, than this forum.

I want to thank you all for being so amazing and dear, like a family! I made first gambling steps here with you, been thought so many good and smart things here from you, made some great friends and met so many cool people. You made me love this gambling world so much :wub:

If you miss me very much, you can send me an email to [email protected] or add me on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/jelena.isakov1

See you around :air_kiss:

PS. One little advice: Please, never change, you are perfect as you are. Work on yourself, that's always welcome . And never forget true friends and ones who helped you. And... especially don't change if you get the chance to have some power or authority. It's sad that that's really true - give man a power and he'll show you his face. That's not good.

@Guru, hope you'll remember this :p

Jelena if this means something to you,you made me very,very sad,honest  :( i will be missing you a lot,but i do have you as my friend on facebook ,so i will drop by :) ,bye hun from here and wish you all the luck and of course better job,which i am sure you will find it  :air_kiss:

All the best to you, and many many thanks for all the good things you have done for us. We will miss you all  :cray: . Oh man, Lucy, why why oh why  :cray: No more family fights, no more gambler's advocate, no hot pics from your vacations. It was and is great knowing you !!

Can you tell us at least if you have a new job?

Olaaa and holaa sunshine..

We became friends...thanks you for sharing with me some personal 'things',thanks for being my friend.

I wish we met in office buttt...I can't wait to meet you in Belgrade.Soon baby soon and my beautiful shiny sandals for the heeoine..

Jelena I could start crying now ..and this is very touching.

I fall in love with gambling and AG is the best place to be and learn.

Thank you for being you and you will remain forum heeoine forever!

Awena is looking foward to meet Luciana.

Wish you luck!

...and ....Luvv ya baby :)hugzzz

Lu I'm so sorry I have been on holiday!!! Why are you leaving this is so sad! You welcomed me here with open arms and you have been an absolute charm in every way!

I will miss our little chats in work and on here, but we will definitely keep on touch on facebook.

I wish you success in every thing you do my lovely xxxx bye for now but not for forever!

This Wednesday will be my last day on AskGamblers.com. ...

Ohh Luciana, I just read this until now, even I was asking mates for the August's quiz  :( 

I feel I'm still a newbie here at AG somehow, but my first memory at this forum is of you, please you also don't change, maybe you can dye your hair, but no more :D

confounded-face.png