Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Darklady72
    Newest Member
    Darklady72

• No registered users viewing this page.

Dazzle Me - coming up soon, by NetEnt

Hi sweets :)

After "Sparks" here comes another shiny, sparkling game called "Dazzle Me". It's already announced like next upcoming game on NetEnt's official page.

Looking a bit like mix of Twin Spin and Starburst, but involving innovative 76 paylines, is it finally going to be a hit game, after a few latest not so popular game releases? We'll see :)

For now, here's a photo teaser :D

Screen_Shot_2015_07_23_at_1_36_02_AM.png

I watched the video of this slot last week I think and the game seems really interesting, the symbols remind me of Twin Spin a bit (those 7:) ). Hopefully the payouts will be good but I am intrigued to try this slot, by looking at it I wouldn't think it has a free spins round, but it has and it's interesting :)

Hi sweets :)

After "Sparks" here comes another shiny, sparkling game called "Dazzle Me". It's already announced like next upcoming game on NetEnt's official page.

Looking a bit like mix of Twin Spin and Starburst, but involving innovative 76 paylines, is it finally going to be a hit game, after a few latest not so popular game releases? We'll see :)

For now, here's a photo teaser :D

Screen_Shot_2015_07_23_at_1_36_02_AM.png

I won't be waiting for this new game with any excitement at all...knowing how NetEnt new games tend to be these days! -_-

And...76 paylines? :shok:

OMG!...that's a SURE WAY to burn a hole in your ewallet FASTER!

Don't be fooled by the 76 ways to win...think of the EXTRA 56 more ways to lose instead! 

And I expect the payouts and the paytable to be to the current low standards too.

But it a try...using free spins...and see how it goes...BEFORE playing with your own money! :p

I know how you feel Afi, so many players are waiting and waiting new NetEnt game which is really going to rock the world, not only to look nice and original, with sad paytables and unusable innovations :)

It's all very similar to our real life situation really...

For some time...that gorgeous sexy woman...or hunky sexy man...sticks to our fantasies like a leech...

After some time...the stickiness lessens...the leech drops off...and we're back to where we started in the first place!

All those beautiful graphics, music and sound will wither out in time...

but our not-so-beautiful favourite games remain with us through time...

Like they say...beauty is only skin deep...it doesn't last forever...

but things like honesty, truthfulness, humbleness, kindness...they last for eternity! ^_^

Oooops...sorry...I'm starting to blabber blabber blabber again... :p

It's all very similar to our real life situation really...

For some time...that gorgeous sexy woman...or hunky sexy man...sticks to our fantasies like a leech...

After some time...the stickiness lessens...the leech drops off...and we're back to where we started in the first place!

All those beautiful graphics, music and sound will wither out in time...

but our not-so-beautiful favourite games remain with us through time...

Like they say...beauty is only skin deep...it doesn't last forever...

but things like honesty, truthfulness, humbleness, kindness...they last for eternity! ^_^

Oooops...sorry...I'm starting to blabber blabber blabber again... :p

Don't know for the others, but I could listen this poetic "blabber blabber blabber " for a long time. :D

Glad you are back mate. 

Almost all technology producers nowadays, make enchanting, but short lasting things, especially when they grow up enough. Then start sacrificing quality for quantity. Why NetEnt would be an exception?! Rhetorical question.