Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gregor1989
    Newest Member
    Gregor1989

• No registered users viewing this page.

What features should have a perfect gambler? . The idea is to use the accumulated experience of AskGamblers' community for our own training, so I'd like to know your opinion about what features should have the perfect gambler.

For my part I think the perfect gambler must care for and treat his/her money as a raw material that can generate more profits, not only as a resource to spend, and also must have a good dose of resilience that allows him/her to overcome adversity.

So what are your features for a perfect gambler?

bond2-e1349941852204.jpg

Summarize:

ValDes + raverbabe: Self control
blondie: positive feeling in Guts (intuitive)

mounia: sophisticated inside

Edited by Raptordinos

Heeey, what an interesting idea! Well done, Raptor! :good:

We had a forum member here couple of years ago, his nickname was Slotoholic and he was quite a experienced and helpful guy... So, what I did remember from him was one amazing expression which I believe could perfectly summarize both the success and total failure of a gambler. He used to say that "Everything in gambling is a matter of self control!" ;)

My question is what do you consider under the term of perfect gambler? Maybe professional gambler ? I know there is many people with strategies and ideas tending to become professionals. To me, it all seems like utopia. Like in a mid-century when alchemists tried many different metals to convert into gold or water to wine .

• 1 month later...

For me, the main thing is self control - I have had some bad experiences lately where I have reversed more withdrawals than I would like, or worse still made more deposits than I could really afford. I've been so lucky though, and always ended up coming out on top in t the end, but I've certainly learnt my lesson!

For me, the main thing is self control - I have had some bad experiences lately where I have reversed more withdrawals than I would like, or worse still made more deposits than I could really afford. I've been so lucky though, and always ended up coming out on top in t the end, but I've certainly learnt my lesson!

Lucky you! Unfortunately, I cannot boast with such positive statistics when it comes to reversed withdrawals. Not sure about the exact numbers, however my stats for reversed withdrawals should look like this - 75% of reversed withdrawals lost completely, 20% of reversed withdrawals lost completely+lost additional deposit and only 5% of reversed withdrawals ended up with bigger withdrawal eventually. :(

Another vote for self control, it seems to be a obligatory quality that  mature gamblers must get, and it also seems to be a very expensive feature to be developed.  :ph34r:

...And the most difficult one to achieve as well. ;)

Yes, it is a real fight inside your brain. I guess discipline must be at least 50% responsible of your success into gambling, my best chances of getting big withdrawals have been wasted by lack of this, now I think I got more self control but lady luck seems to be a little busy.  :(

As the introduction holds the truth Iwould want to ad that the perfect gambler... is sophisticated inside and seek...the true end of justice...

Hi mounia, interesting point of view, could you explain how the seek of true and justices can help a gambler please?  I would assimilate this concept a bit more.

By the way, welcome to AskGamblers, nice to have you contributing here  ;)