Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PblcNmy
    Newest Member
    PblcNmy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Photo of the Day! amazing pics,plz,post here

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is in Islas Canarias, just beautiful:

500TB.jpg

And what about this cat:

original.jpg

The stairs is just gorgeous!!!! Reminds me of a stairway to heaven.......to meet the "one and only" to the very top! Hahaha lol throw a slinky down there!  B)

The other scene........that cat must be very brave but to say the least, a very random pic to follow with the stairs. 

The stairs is just gorgeous!!!! Reminds me of a stairway to heaven.......to meet the "one and only" to the very top! Hahaha lol throw a slinky down there!  B)

The other scene........that cat must be very brave but to say the least, a very random pic to follow with the stairs. 

Haha, I'm the same way when listening to music, sometimes I mix all the music genres in my player, then set random order and play. On the cat pic, if you stop to watch it better, it is actually beautiful; you can see how quite it seems the town and also how can it fades light from the ground towards the sky and then, closer, that cat looking at the cam thinking I'm just here, sitting on this tube, I don't feel brave, it is just my nature. I just couldn't contain myself of including this cat photo below that precious stairway to heaven.  ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Of course man, you can even see the hole is just black paint, check under the hole and there is no light there.

Hehehe...but of course mate! Who would want to leave a gaping hole right in the center of the walkway, right?  ;)

Any musician would be damn angry for such a stupid mistake! Hahaha.  :D

• 5 weeks later...