Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kinyiczki
    Newest Member
    Kinyiczki

• No registered users viewing this page.

Photo of the Day! amazing pics,plz,post here

I like the way your thinking, some thing, you know. and I really do! :hi:

I had not seen this thread before and it is great! Awena. I would like to add this picture to your collection, it belongs to a Vancouver's family with name Butchart and they have the tradition of growing Japanese gardens, I would like you check their website and even better, there is a hotel there, why don´t you get a trip there?   :Dhttp://www.butchartgardens.com

spring-full-sunken-garden.jpg

Thanks for sharing rapti!

Thanks for suggestion and I actually thinking of my third and probably last one,,life trip,and I have no clue where am I gonna stop.

Once I do, I hope to find me a peaceful place, my animals,me and who knows.

We will see.

Thats all for now.

:)

And what's the obstacle to do that? A person like you, so open and enjoying the life, is a citizen of the world by default anyways. ;)

What's the obstacle? Hahaha...quite a few actually!

One day when I no longer have these obstructing nuisances in my life, I will definitely make that trip!!!  ^_^

What's the obstacle? Hahaha...quite a few actually!

One day when I no longer have these obstructing nuisances in my life, I will definitely make that trip!!!  ^_^

Have an idea.... 

Since you are not the only one with "obstructing nuisances in your life" let's make that trip together when the time comes! Could be a whole F1 season trip around the globe, following the F1 caravan across continents.... :D

Have an idea.... 

Since you are not the only one with "obstructing nuisances in your life" let's make that trip together when the time comes! Could be a whole F1 season trip around the globe, following the F1 caravan across continents.... :D

FANTASTIC IDEA mate! I'd love to do this...and I'll wait for that day to come!  :good:

It's a deal then!  :drinks:

Now we have to find the money, time and arrange a zillion other things along the road... :D

Yep...yep...yep...lets take things with each step...nothing can be impossible yet!  ^_^

Also....

Can I request a 'Hate This' button pleeeease...I ran out of the Like one again!  :rolleyes:

Yep...yep...yep...lets take things with each step...nothing can be impossible yet!  ^_^

Also....

Can I request a 'Hate This' button pleeeease...I ran out of the Like one again!  :rolleyes:

Nope, I am afraid you cannot.... We used to 'love' things in here instead of 'hate' them and you know that very well as you were among the first forumers who started this very very special attitude which lately transformed into AskGamblers general attitude. :p

PS. I'll check the default number of likes allowed and change it if possible. 

Nope, I am afraid you cannot.... We used to 'love' things in here instead of 'hate' them and you know that very well as you were among the first forumers who started this very very special attitude which lately transformed into AskGamblers general attitude. :p

PS. I'll check the default number of likes allowed and change it if possible. 

Oh geeees...I really cannot remember saying 'Make Love Not War'....

hmmm...come to think of it...can't remember that 'make love' bit either...it's been too too long!  :D

Yes...yes...that would be great! The Default setting should be: Unlimited.  :D

OMG...how I wish I could travel the world and see all these beautiful creations of nature one more time!  ^_^

Dont make me sad,hahah.

Seriously!

Afi,honestly with all of your powers I have no doubt to meet you somewhere in universe and guess what,you are more likely to start your own platform and unique slot alike Mr.Cashback or DOA !

Hahahhaha Afi, I do believe this and I see Valdes around. :D8)

Have an idea.... 

Heyy,,I love F1!

I wanted to go in Abu Dhabi to watch the race,I think it was end of the year and I was late,buuutt Abu Dhabi with all their restrictions and no alcohol policies and there was no way to watch the race while drinking water  or juice,nahh for me.

Then I never make it to Hungary. :fool::cray:

It's great we have another F1 fan in here! Especially when it is our dear Awena.  :give_rose:

I am still waiting for my first F1 visit though. So when and if that day comes maybe we /Afi and me / could pick you up with us.  :drinks:

It's great we have another F1 fan in here! Especially when it is our dear Awena.  :give_rose:

I am still waiting for my first F1 visit though. So when and if that day comes maybe we /Afi and me / could pick you up with us.  :drinks:

Ok Valdes,deal!

Bear in mind,the only reason we canceled Tour de Balkan is that Afi had administrative issues in Malaysia!

So the next year,dont be surprised if we call you to go with us with tickets ready!

Anyone else interested in F1 RACE ? 

If so, you better check in early because we have limited number of available seats in our Space Vehicle! 

:spiteful:

Ok Valdes,deal!

Bear in mind,the only reason we canceled Tour de Balkan is that Afi had administrative issues in Malaysia!

So the next year,dont be surprised if we call you to go with us with tickets ready!

Anyone elseinterested in F1 RACE ? 

If so, you better check in early because we have limited number of seats in our Space Vehicle! hhahh

S

I always believe in the saying...'we can make all our plans...but GOD will finally decide everything for us!'

I'm not being pessimistic...nor being too optimistic either...because I've been through too much to realise the REALITY OF LIFE.

Things like 'we cannot always get what we want'...'life can be very cruel at times'...and so on.

I'm a very down-to-earth, practical and realistic person...so I'm taking all these with hope and faith...one thing at a time!  ^_^

Why am I saying all these now?  :huh:

I really don't know...but I do hope everything will work out fine for me next year. This year has been a complete flop for all my travelling plans.  :(

So amazing photos! I`d liked to travel in these places. I`ve already been to India. There aer a lot of beautiful places, especially the sunsets in on Goa. I`d like to add photos, but my Iphone crashed in the pool at the first day of my journey)

Hello Zioliern and welcome to AskGamblers!

I am glad you like this thread.

I love to travel and I have been traveling around the world and now I am wondering what would be the most beautiful place I have visited.

I wanted to visit Goa four years ago but unfortunately I canceled it.

I will try to find one beautiful photo of Goa sunset.

And I do hope to see you around the forum and participating in!

:)