Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Caratoto
    Newest Member
    Caratoto

• No registered users viewing this page.

Drone Wars by Microgaming

I just came across this slot and I was wondering ..few things and I saw Quickfire but still.

Well,paytable doesn't look bad at all, some Netent slots had many hits with poor paytable as 300 max.coins and comparing to that,1000 max. coins in Drone Wars sounds nice to me!

Macho game and not game for me, not yet!

And I would like to hear what was your experience, please!

Have a look!

post-61595-0-19485300-1432634792_thumb.png

post-61595-0-09756000-1432634799_thumb.png

post-61595-0-24416200-1432634806_thumb.png

post-61595-0-22899200-1432634812_thumb.png

This 5 reel,25 paylines slot will caught your attention, and all this space and universe things, Space Wars themed slot,what guy doesn't like it,right ?

And it was inspired by Video game which is almost obvious when you look at this slot even without knowing this fact.

And there is a movie probably inspiration for this Video game and so one, we have online slot to play.

The Mother Ship / Wild symbol which is substitute for all symbols except the scatter 

The Wormhole / Scatter symbol  3x, 4x or 5x will trigger payouts of 5x, 10 x and 50x total bet plus Battle Plan Bonus feature.

Released back in November 2011.is pretty old but not less interesting to play in my opinion.

Space Attack Free Spins / You can chose between Space Attack feature or Planetary Assault feature.

No matter what and when you play,be ready for planetary wars!

No I haven't played it Coco as far as I remember and I was almost a sure that one of our guys will jump in and say something,because they played.

I guess they haven't either and this topic have no further posts.Hah

It definitely looks like fun!

I saw at one place that the RTP (return to player) of the Drone Wars was 95.99%. What do you think of that? Isn't that pretty decent?

I did play this before and it's favorable.

It definitely looks like fun!

I saw at one place that the RTP (return to player) of the Drone Wars was 95.99%. What do you think of that? Isn't that pretty decent?

Such RTP is definitely nothing spectacular, but it all depends on the game variance after all. ;)  

Yeah Valdes,that's is the reason behind my fine RTP, uughh, kinda low to me.

:acute: