Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tamtam.1
    Newest Member
    Tamtam.1

• No registered users viewing this page.

Superstition or Common sense?

sorenjo

It's really more simple. If you quit while ahead then you are happy and all fine. For example, if you had the resources and the time to play say 1 million spins then you'd lose 5-10% of the total amount bet, there is no other possible outcome. Generally there are few times that you are ahead.

So the sooner you win big/you are ahead the better and you have to recognize that and stop. That requires discipline though.

I don't think there really is a right answer here as every player is different and each will do their own thing. What I will say though is that it's not a matter of common sense IMO as you never know what could come in on the next few spins after a big win. Just because u have hit a big win or free spins doesn't mean it won't happen again soon, on the contrary actually. I have many a times had free spins just after another set of free spins and same goes for big wins.

But for me - no I don't stop playing a game after a big win or free spins I'm more inclined to keep playing the same game!

Personally, I think it all depends whether you would be strong enough to say "Go Away!" to Lady Greed as soon as she lands on your shoulder right after a big win on a game. ;) Simple as that...

Hahahahahah! Or i think he can read your S.O.S help line.....  :D 

http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/2152-sos-i-am-addicted-to-gambling-what-to-do/ 

I don't think there really is a right answer here as every player is different and each will do their own thing. What I will say though is that it's not a matter of common sense IMO as you never know what could come in on the next few spins after a big win. Just because u have hit a big win or free spins doesn't mean it won't happen again soon, on the contrary actually. I have many a times had free spins just after another set of free spins and same goes for big wins.

But for me - no I don't stop playing a game after a big win or free spins I'm more inclined to keep playing the same game!

I do agree.

Yes, nobody knows it!

I think it is a mix of both, although slots are so random, big wins can go in a row, no matter how often. If we were talking about old land-based slot machines, where the money was collecting and collecting and then if somebody would win, the machine would go dry and collect the prize from all over. But RNG is veeeery unpredictable :)