Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    VersusSM
    Newest Member
    VersusSM

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hi, i know there is introduce yourself thread, but still. For me it is a bit hard because i am too curious and anyway.

Let's make some thread like this, where everyone can share some personal info, at least something like this - your name, where you live, how old are you. Why not? At least it is interesting for me.

So, i am begin.

My name is Petr, but you can call me Petya if you want. I am from Russia, Saint-Petersburg, and i am 25 years old.

What about you? Sorry if it is bad topic :(

Hey! I may as well join in!

My name is Sharon and I am 29! I can't believe I am turning 30 this year! Growing up 30 was always a massive milestone I thought I would never turn 30 and here I am almost there!

I have two beautiful daughters one aged 10 and one aged nearly 7 months now! Engaged to be married, but we definitely want to finish our family first, so yes you all heard it here first we do want another baby so I guess when it happens it happens :p :p :p

Wow, here are some interesting facts I didn't know :D

Sharon, you gave birth to Sophie being only 19?? OMG, that's braveeee!! And don't be afraid of 30's, they are AWESOME. Rare moment when beauty, wisdom and self-confidence are fully matching in the shiniest glory, in woman's life.

And Katerina you look like being my age, mamacita!

I'm Jelena, from Serbia, I'm 31 (but I'm acting and feeling much younger :D ) aaaaand I have 5 tattoos and I adore music and dance and traveling! :D

I don't have kids nor husband :p

Sharon, you gave birth to Sophie being only 19?? OMG, that's braveeee!! And don't be afraid of 30's, they are AWESOME. Rare moment when beauty, wisdom and self-confidence are fully matching in the shiniest glory, in woman's life.

I'm Jelena, from Serbia, I'm 31 (but I'm acting and feeling much younger :D ) aaaaand I have 5 tattoos and I adore music and dance and traveling! :D

Thanks for the compliments hun,yes i do look younger,but the fact is i will be 40s soon ,OMG  :o  cant believe !!! And yes Sharon wait till you are 35 years,youll say Katerina was right  ;) and i am talking about women sexuality  ;)

Oh Jelena, I thought yooin u are 28 or so .. but welcome to the club woman !

I feel great in my 30, no doubt.. oooppps it is 33 soon and i am proud that I handle all life difficulties and I am ready to take and live more of it!

While my beautiful kids that are in their 19. still found me sexy and elders aswell,I am cool !

:air_kiss:

Haha! Yes I was a young mum! I met Valleys when I was 17 fell pregnant at 18 and Sophie was born a day before my 19th birthday! So I was actualy 18..but may as well be 19 with just one day between it. Was the best birthday present I could ever ask for!

• 3 months later...

My name is Amy, I am 31, from Leeds, UK with no children nor spouse. I do have quite a demanding cat though.

As previously mentioned in a different post I am mid-way through a part-time masters degree in English Literature, currently between jobs although I have something starting next week which is looking promising.

I like to drink, smoke and gamble. Basically I am a bad girl which probably explains the lack of spouse haha