Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kinyiczki
    Newest Member
    Kinyiczki

• No registered users viewing this page.

What is your preferred stake?

I have two winning tickets from last time's lotto game on 'bb lotto signals' and I wish to show it here. I don't know how to make a screenshot (ya I am a noob) and also dont know if I am allowed to post pictures. I took some photos of the tickets and have transferred it to my computer. How to take a screenshot?

Sorry, but what exactly would you like to take a screenshot of? And are you wanting to use a laptop or a mobile device?

• 1 month later...

90% of my slots play tends to be at the very low end, especially compared to some of the insane betsizes I see on here and other on-line forums... I can't help but be completely fascinated by the thought of what kind of job/earnings people must have in order to be dropping £6 per spin on Immortal Romance, or £9 per spin on Dead or Alive... you know it just seems completely insane to me!

I'm sure there are some who like to bet big even if they dont earn huge amounts of money but my own experience of playing on-line slots tells me that I won't last five minutes if I make a deposit of say, £300 (huge by my standards) and start betting £6 per spin... thats only 50 spins afterall!!!

So yes, I tend to go for the minimum bets, or around 0.18-0.40 if its a 9/10 liner, if I'm feeling a little crazy I sometimes go up to £2.00 per spin at the most and I only do that when I have a balance of over £500, usually with horrible results that leave me kicking myself for a few days afterwards... I'm hoping so much that one day its gonna pay off and I'll finally reclaim all my losses from doing this, but I guess only time will tell!

90% of my slots play tends to be at the very low end, especially compared to some of the insane betsizes I see on here and other on-line forums... I can't help but be completely fascinated by the thought of what kind of job/earnings people must have in order to be dropping £6 per spin on Immortal Romance, or £9 per spin on Dead or Alive... you know it just seems completely insane to me!

I'm sure there are some who like to bet big even if they dont earn huge amounts of money but my own experience of playing on-line slots tells me that I won't last five minutes if I make a deposit of say, £300 (huge by my standards) and start betting £6 per spin... thats only 50 spins afterall!!!

So yes, I tend to go for the minimum bets, or around 0.18-0.40 if its a 9/10 liner, if I'm feeling a little crazy I sometimes go up to £2.00 per spin at the most and I only do that when I have a balance of over £500, usually with horrible results that leave me kicking myself for a few days afterwards... I'm hoping so much that one day its gonna pay off and I'll finally reclaim all my losses from doing this, but I guess only time will tell!

Hello raver babe!

Thanks for your input, we seem to have very similar views when it comes to betting, Even though Ive had the chance to bet big once (£32 a spin on multiplayer Avalon) it ended up costing me £4,000 out of my £5,000 winnnings - I was definitely greedy and strated chases my losses never again! As I only make small deposits - £2o I never have the chance to bet big unless I win lots but even then I am always reluctant to bet more than  say £1 a spin. But as you said only time will tell - I hope we both get oopotunities to bet big and win big very soon!

Well I guess i am in the group of greedy players.I never play with minimum bet.Every Netent 20+ lines I always play with 0.40 as for DOA always 0.18 or 0.45,once i tried and played with 4.5 euros for 50 spins and it cost me 150 euros,so never again.

As for Microgaming Immortal Romance,my usual bet is 1.20,rarely use 0.60,well if i have solid balance then i play with 3 euros,as for my beloved Cool Wolf slot i always play with 2 or 3 euros bet.I think i am low roller  :)

Well I guess i am in the group of greedy players.I never play with minimum bet.Every Netent 20+ lines I always play with 0.40 as for DOA always 0.18 or 0.45,once i tried and played with 4.5 euros for 50 spins and it cost me 150 euros,so never again.

As for Microgaming Immortal Romance,my usual bet is 1.20,rarely use 0.60,well if i have solid balance then i play with 3 euros,as for my beloved Cool Wolf slot i always play with 2 or 3 euros bet.I think i am low roller  :)

Helena darling...low roller when you're betting with 1.20 euros and 3 euros? :huh:

That's makes you a low-mid roller darling!

But as of late, I would see you more of a mid-roller now...with your 3 euros bets. ;)

So...what about me? :huh:

Simple! (Yeah...yeah, Helena darling...it's always simple for me...hahaha)

When I don't have much money in my ewallet...I'm a low roller.

When I do have some money...I'm a low-mid roller.

When I'm loaded with a big win...I'm a mid roller...but I always tend to get steamrolled over when playing big! :D

On Mr Cashback...up to $6 bet per spin is a standard for me...so a big accompanying bonus is a must!

On Dolphin Reef...I vary my bets from $0.60 - $0.80 - $1 - $2 - $4, depending on how the game is going.

On DOA...I tend to stick with $0.90 minimum and can vary up to $3.60...sometimes more!

On most other NetEnt games...I always start with $0.20 - $0.40 bets.

On all new games...always the minimum bet until the first free spins game has been won.

The highest bet I would go when playing with bonus money, when allowed, is $10 bet per spin...nothing higher.

So...what does that make me? :unknw:

I'm inclined to settle for a low-mid roller...until I get steamrolled over...then I change back to a flat roller! :D

We did noticed avatar. 

Nice to see you posting raverbabe and if we haven't met yet then welcome to this lovely place, called AskGamblers and we hope you gonna have a nice stay.

We surely enjoy to get know your point of view.And we expect to see more!  :)

My stake depends from my bankroll. When i start a session with balance 25-50 i lowroll with bets 0.20- 0.50 and if the slots are good to me i raise my bets, but always i want to have balance equal 100-150 times my bet at least.

My preffered stakes are : for microgaming slots 1.20 bet, for NetEnt 1.25 to 2.50 and for DOA (yeah it is a category by itself :D ) 0.90.

Wow you are a mid-roller now my lovelt! I remember back in the day when you only bet minimum stakes all the times! How times have changed! I love it!

I was playing Immortal Romance mostly with 0.90 total bet and that one was the best for me, for two nights of fun. I raised it a couple of times, but balance goes down so faaaaaast when I do that.

I was wondering what is preferable for you to raise in this game - coin size from 0.01 to 0.02 or simply coins per line oooor both?

I was playing Immortal Romance mostly with 0.90 total bet and that one was the best for me, for two nights of fun. I raised it a couple of times, but balance goes down so faaaaaast when I do that.

I was wondering what is preferable for you to raise in this game - coin size from 0.01 to 0.02 or simply coins per line oooor both?

Well...for me personally...whenever I play Immortal Romance, I always start with $0.30 bets.

Then as things get hotter...I always end up playing with $1.20 or more bets.

Then if it gets any hotter...I raise my butts up and walk away...before I break my darling Lady in Red!!! :rolleyes: