Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    FloareN90
    Newest Member
    FloareN90

• No registered users viewing this page.

What is your preferred stake?

I have to first start this thread off by saying how impressed I am with all the winner screenshots lately and even more impressed with all the big bets that keep appearing!

Since I started gambling I have never been one to place high bets, I have always been a minimum bet kind of girl with the exception of a few occassions where I have been able to place big bets.

I know I am never going to strike it lucky and win hundreds of thousands of pousands on minimum bets but to be honest lately I never have chance to bet more than this. But even when I do have a big bankroll I never really raise my bet to say £2-£3 a spin, because I dont have the guts haha! Valleys on the other hand is far more gutsy than me.

Now, I know it depends on how much money you have to start off with but I just wondered what your preferred stake is? So do you go straight in for the bigger bets and feel comfortable with this or see how it goes first and then raise your stake if you can?

I am definitely considering myself low to mid roller, however my bets could vary significantly from one game to another. For example, the usual bets when playing DOA are between 0,18 and 0,90 per spin, while when it comes to Immortal Romance the range goes up between 0.60 and 3.00 per spin. Not to mention that these ranges depends mostly on my available balance, which is no more than 100-200 when starting a session and depending on the sessions go it could go up and down. :)

I always play for the minimum possible stake. I play just to relax myself and to enjoy the game and this is why I want the money to last as long as possible. I love especially those easy slots with 9 lines and a bet of 9 cents, where with 1 Euro I can play for an hour. I know that eventually I will lose, but some slots (especially after doing something else but gambling for two weeks) are very attractive. So gambling for me is much like a pleasure sport.

Is that just a curiosity or you're re-considering your practice? :D

Well, I always re-consider my practise - I always think right on this deposit I am going to bet bigger but then when I actually deposit I fall right back into my normal ways. Whenever I have tried betting bigger and by bigger I only mean like a £1+ a spin or something, say on Immortal Romance I have lost my money in seconds. So it makes me think to myself what would I prefer -

A - To try betting big, lose my money quick if I dont win but the possibility is always there that I might just win really big

OR

B - Keep to my usual betting and keep going with my withdrawals every now again of a few hundred or more.

And I always prefer the latter of the two :D

I think the same :D Almost every time I dare to raise up my bet, it seems like avalanche and no hit at all. Nothing!!

Actually, when I have some miserable balance, like 60 euros and much more to wager and I see my gambling night was boring and unlucky - I raise bets, secretly hoping I'll hit something big, pretending that I don't care anymore and I just want to finish that 2-3 hours struggle :D

Of course, I always lose that way :p

Personally I prefer €0.90-€1.25 for multi-line (20+) slots and €0.25-€1 for classic and mini slots. I think everyone must find sooner or later what's that stake that fits the budget, playing style the best and make comfortable the play session.

And to have programs which take care of your wallet, like the ones Raptordinos suggested and uses :)

There's a motto from the other site that i was actively participating that goes trending.

"Mid roll(roller) when you're starting, High roll(roller) when you're winning/won."

Maybe you could add a couple of words to this expression, like ... "Mid-roller when starting, high roller when winning and low-roller when losing". ;)

There's a motto from the other site that i was actively participating that goes trending.

"Mid roll(roller) when you're starting, High roll(roller) when you're winning/won."

Interesting point :) But carefully when you're winning, if you get carried away with high-rolling, you might end up on starter or loser streak :)

And to have programs which take care of your wallet, like the ones Raptordinos suggested and uses :)

Yes, they must be great softwares and definetely very useful but for me they would make this whole gambling thing a little bit 'official' and when I'd look at the column of Losses at the end of the month...well...sometimes I will feel there won't be next month. :smile:

Maybe you could add a couple of words to this expression, like ... "Mid-roller when starting, high roller when winning and low-roller when losing". ;)

Hahahahaha!

Anyway, what can i do?

You solved the greatest gambling motto of all time... (giggles)

problem%20solved.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I have two winning tickets from last time's lotto game on 'bb lotto signals' and I wish to show it here. I don't know how to make a screenshot (ya I am a noob) and also dont know if I am allowed to post pictures. I took some photos of the tickets and have transferred it to my computer. How to take a screenshot?