Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Hdjisbd
    Newest Member
    Hdjisbd

• No registered users viewing this page.

Who knew Fisticuffs was only 10 lines?

Okay, I am probably going to be the only person who thought this - But I always thought that Fisticuffs was a 20 line slot, because of the 20 line minimum bet!

This really does show how much notice I take of both the paytable and the paylines. I have been playing this slot since it was released, and it was only after a conversation I had with Valdes a couple of weeks ago that made me realise. I was going to make a post then but I forgot, but have been playing it tonight so it made me remember again!

Come on then....am I the only person that thought Fistcuffs was a 20-lined slot?

Okay, I am probably going to be the only person who thought this - But I always thought that Fisticuffs was a 20 line slot, because of the 20 line minimum bet!

This really does show how much notice I take of both the paytable and the paylines. I have been playing this slot since it was released, and it was only after a conversation I had with Valdes a couple of weeks ago that made me realise. I was going to make a post then but I forgot, but have been playing it tonight so it made me remember again!

Come on then....am I the only person that thought Fistcuffs was a 20-lined slot?

Well,not 20 for sure ,i always thought that slot had 15 lines ,but 10  :huh: thanks for sharing Sharon !

As Jelena used to say in situations like this one..... Sharon, you are a legend! :D 

Hahaha :)

I remembered it has only 10, because I didn't expect that. But then, considering that the winnings are going in both ways, left to right, right to left, it's like it has 20..so it must be confusing :D

Exactly the same situation as Starburst :)

Hahaha :)

I remembered it has only 10, because I didn't expect that. But then, considering that the winnings are going in both ways, left to right, right to left, it's like it has 20..so it must be confusing :D

Exactly the same situation as Starburst :)

Yes but Starburst 1s 10 lines and pays both ways but is still 10 lines on both sides and still on 10p per spin...if that makes sense

Yes Jelena you were soo right Now - about that slot Fisticuffs,it pays both ways thing. Fisticuffs makes you play 20 lines. So, it's not a 10 line slot that pays both ways at all.It's a 20 line slot crammed into half the space !

Correct! You are spot on! Its a crafty way of doing it actually. Because it does make you think its 20 lines by placing the minimum bet at 20p where in fact you are just paying for the pleasure of the 'win both ways' feature. Whereas Starbust for example is 10 lines, and pays both ways but still only allows a minimum 10p bet