Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dani26
    Newest Member
    Dani26

• No registered users viewing this page.

HI ValDes

Thanks for the congrats, was a nicer win than I could have expected.

Sure guess I play most of the Thunderkick games  I come across Frog Grog and Babushkas have both been kind to me now and then. 

Recently started playing the Elk Studios games  - in particular Wild Toro (with lots of x 80 wins), DJWild and Bloopers.  I find them great fun to play  - sometimes just entertainment with small stakes. Have you tried them ? 

Not yet, but will do considering your recommendations. :) Any particular advice referring to bet and lines? 

HI ValDes

Thanks for the congrats, was a nicer win than I could have expected.

Sure guess I play most of the Thunderkick games  I come across Frog Grog and Babushkas have both been kind to me now and then. 

Recently started playing the Elk Studios games  - in particular Wild Toro (with lots of x 80 wins), DJWild and Bloopers.  I find them great fun to play  - sometimes just entertainment with small stakes. Have you tried them ? 

Sweet win Darg. Congrats :)

I really like the look of ELK studios. Their games look so smooth. Haven't played them much though. Maybe I should give them a whirl :)

I would think the Wild toro is extremely Volatile, because i took 200 spins and almost 150 dead spins, triggered the feature only once. I dont like that game, but it look like it has potential.

Have also been through runs of 200 dead spins - but followed by maybe 4 or 5 nice wins in pretty quick sucession. Got a couple of x 100 today which will post in that thread and several x 80. Have been playing EUR 2 or EUR 2,50/spin on Wild Toro, DJ Wild and Bloopers.

Have also been through runs of 200 dead spins - but followed by maybe 4 or 5 nice wins in pretty quick sucession. Got a couple of x 100 today which will post in that thread and several x 80. Have been playing EUR 2 or EUR 2,50/spin on Wild Toro, DJ Wild and Bloopers.

I like the feature when you have the bull moving on the reels and you get that guy on reels 3 or 4 when bull is on reel 2, and it leaves that trail on wilds, awesome.

right now i am just wondering who will be the next Askgambler member who will post mega win screenshot of wlidline/s on Doa. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: hehe

With the 'new' Dead Or Alive. this may be a long while away! The new game doesn't seem to be any good as the old game, from the various plays that I've done so far, all with $0.09 and $0.18 bets. The Free Spins games tend to pay PEANUTS!!!  :angry:

With the 'new' Dead Or Alive. this may be a long while away! The new game doesn't seem to be any good as the old game, from the various plays that I've done so far, all with $0.09 and $0.18 bets. The Free Spins games tend to pay PEANUTS!!!  :angry:

i totally agree with you. at the beginning when i started to play Doa.. i ˝easily˝ won on it for around x2 to x5 of my starting balance.. now these days everytime when i try it... its empty. no wilds at all. maybe one during each feature.. boooring. i wonder if this is just my luck :huh:  or something else. :wacko:

i totally agree with you. at the beginning when i started to play Doa.. i ˝easily˝ won on it for around x2 to x5 of my starting balance.. now these days everytime when i try it... its empty. no wilds at all. maybe one during each feature.. boooring. i wonder if this is just my luck :huh:  or something else. :wacko:

Well mate, I won't be surprised if NetEnt had made some 'changes' to the game's configurations! Most other game providers have done it, as far as I can figure out. I really wonder now if a 3000x bet win would still be possible on the 'new' DOA...just have to wait and see.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well mate...congrats yet again.  :good:

That blardy Jesse and the boys seem to love only one guy here...  :(  :D

Thanks mate, though it's wasn't the easiest wild line I had... It took over 4000 spins, 27 features and couple of hours before finally hitting this beauty. :) 

Now, since it's obvious new DOA is just as good as it's old version with me, I am planning to give it a decent try but with higher bets over the weekend. Talking about 0.45, 0.72 and 0.90 bets, no more than that, cause it's still scary how fast this game could literally strip you down. :D 

Thanks mate, though it's wasn't the easiest wild line I had... It took over 4000 spins, 27 features and couple of hours before finally hitting this beauty. :)

Now, since it's obvious new DOA is just as good as it's old version with me, I am planning to give it a decent try but with higher bets over the weekend. Talking about 0.45, 0.72 and 0.90 bets, no more than that, cause it's still scary how fast this game could literally strip you down. :D

Hmmmm...all I can say is..."good luck to you mate".  ^_^

For me, this new DOA is now a no-no, or better still...a NO-NO!!!  <_<

Happy holidays!!!

The adrenaline is still pumping :D :D:D:D:D

I had 2500 DKK left over from bonus and decided to highroll it with 100 DKK spins on various slots. Starburst, Lost island, secret of the stones and finally WISHMASTER!

3_zpsyqjhvmqz.jpg
4_zps7eycmtrw.jpg
I realize none of the individual wins are over 500x, but I took the liberty :D hope it's ok.

Congrats on the great win, sorenjo! :good:

Beware The Wish Master though, some of the fellow members here, including me, had their fare share of max possible wins with the game, but it could be really a ruthless killer if caught in a bad mood. And bad mood is its usual condition I'm afraid. :D