Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sstefan997
    Newest Member
    Sstefan997

• No registered users viewing this page.

Your favourite slot theme?

Hello daaaaaarlings  ^_^

We recently published THIS article about Top 10 Egyptian themed slots, so I couldn't resist not to ask you if you have a favourite slot theme?

Maybe fruits? Or something ancient like this Egyptian one? Or cosmic? Ooooor jungle? Hmm..what about beaches and cocktails? These can buy me :D

And of course, how much attention do you pay to slot theme, while choosing your next game?

There is some egyptian themed slot by Top Game or RTG software and I need to find it, I cant recall its name in the moment.

Once it was so generous to me that I have almost met x 99 wager but live support was off and i got upset..

So that is the game I like even before she paid me. Ancient theme..for me please!

Some other games.. I like their bonus rounds ..I like bonus rounds rather then Free Spins feature but depends.. 

I like Immortal Romance free spins feature, Thunderstruck II..

Of course this could not be possible without Netent and I like there theme in the most of their games.. of course!

There is some egyptian themed slot by Top Game or RTG software and I need to find it, I cant recall its name in the moment.

Once it was so generous to me that I have almost met x 99 wager but live support was off and i got upset..

So that is the game I like even before she paid me. Ancient theme..for me please!

Some other games.. I like their bonus rounds ..I like bonus rounds rather then Free Spins feature but depends.. 

I like Immortal Romance free spins feature, Thunderstruck II..

Of course this could not be possible without Netent and I like there theme in the most of their games.. of course!

Book of Ra Deluxe of Novomatic is also a very famous one.

I like pirates and heroes themed slots so much, like Ghost Pirates, Avengers, Iron Man, Ghost Rider is also a hero for me  :).

I hate slots with complicated images you cannot distinguish one symbol from another easily.

I can't say I really care about the slots theme, but Egyptian and Roman themes do seem most popular among the software developers. The paytable and potential a game is much more important in my opinion. I'll play anything as long it can award a monster on a good day :D

Same here. As long as the slot game has some decent winning potential, I don't care too much about its theme, design,etc. Yeah, it's good when all this is combined like with Immortal Romance for example where we have insane winning potential accompanied by awesome music, graphics and design and everything else. But wins and the chance for these win to occur is what matters most, at least for me. :)

Not me! I will play any slot if I win from it regardless of the theme, but I have to say if I had to pick a theme it certainly wouldn't be ancient themed slots. But I don't have a favourite either

I was sure you're gonna write - FRUITS :D

Because anytime when I see fruity slot, I think about you Sharon :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I like Wild West themed slots:) Such as Dead or Alive NetEnt, Wild West NextGen.. 

Thanks for your input and welcome to AskGamblers! Wild west theme aside I think you'd struggle to find someone who doesnt like DOA here!

What's that Rival wild west slot called now...hmmm I dont remember but I like that one too!

• 3 weeks later...

Woohoo, this is so funny :D

Now I can reply to a topics that I previously made being Luciana  :p

I love cheerful slots, actually I pay a lot of attention to the visual part - simply because it's a game! And I love game to looks nice. If I'm gonna lose some money (even better if I win), I want to pay for a nice, visual pleasure too.

When I think about the theme, I'm noticing that I like colourful slots, cartoon-ish, horror and mysterious looking ones. Also, I like magic-themed slots :D

Woohoo, this is so funny :D

Now I can reply to a topics that I previously made being Luciana  :p

I love cheerful slots, actually I pay a lot of attention to the visual part - simply because it's a game! And I love game to looks nice. If I'm gonna lose some money (even better if I win), I want to pay for a nice, visual pleasure too.

When I think about the theme, I'm noticing that I like colourful slots, cartoon-ish, horror and mysterious looking ones. Also, I like magic-themed slots :D

Yeah I have to agree actually, I don't have a theme that I particularly like over any others but I do like slots to be at least visually appealing especially if I am going to lose a lot of cash on them.

Take GOT for example I get so bored with this game, lose all the time and nothing pretty to look at!