Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jone52opdahl
    Newest Member
    Jone52opdahl

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slots you don't know whether to love or hate!

Hello everyone

I just wondered if there were any slots that you just don't know if you love them or you hate them!

I have two at the moment

The first one is Arcadia (Thunderkick) I honestly can't make my mind up with this game sometimes I really like it other times I hate it but still can't stop playing it.

The second one lately is Jackpot Jester 50,000 (Next Gen) starting playing this over this last week really loved it but starting to hate it but now can't stop playing it!!

Usually I'll either like a slot or won't like it but these two I just can't make up my mind!

Do you have any like that?

Good morning Coco for now, let me say that I liked many thunderkick games but i didnt managed to get some decent wins.

Lately I almost fall in love with Game of Thrones but I am little worried about its potential. 

I am about to sleep now and will be back, I know this isnt the answer you were expected, and we miss you here. :give_rose:

Interesting question and definitely not the easiest one to answer, at least for me...

I guess this love/hate drama concerns my feelings regarding a dozens of slots, such as The Wish Master and The Lost Island for example. Won load in both of these games and lost even more just a week after! :( And despite the irresistible desire to smash my laptop sometimes, I just can't stop myself from playing these slots over and over again! I admit, I don't a rational explanation of this. :D

Yes there are such slots, that I do not know if I should love or have. About all slots from Slotland. A a few other from WinADay.

The reason: these are progressive slots and one day you may win very nice and the second day you may lose everything. What I like more is that I received in the past few months nice no deposit bonuses (especially from WinADay0 and from two of them I also won and kept something. If you do not have what to lose , it is worth trying Alice in Wonderland or Castle Siege for example.

Haha, cool topic to think about.

First game that fits into it, from my experience, is Gonzo's Quest :) I used to adore it and lean on it, when I wanted to complete my wagering, but then, in the couple of last sessions, it didn't help at all, so I gave upon it...

I think that actually all slots we play can be marked like "love or hate", they are all so relative and they will sooner or later show their cruel face :D

With the exception of Afi and his DOA :D

Interesting question and definitely not the easiest one to answer, at least for me...

I guess this love/hate drama concerns my feelings regarding a dozens of slots, such as The Wish Master and The Lost Island for example. Won load in both of these games and lost even more just a week after! :( And despite the irresistible desire to smash my laptop sometimes, I just can't stop myself from playing these slots over and over again! I admit, I don't a rational explanation of this. :D

Love how don't have a rational explanation I never do! I'm done playing lost - there is no love in that game for me just hate. But I guess I am with you on The Wish Master thats another one I can't quite make my mind about.

The Invisible Man is definitely on my hate slots!