Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    KingSuad
    Newest Member
    KingSuad

• No registered users viewing this page.

Introduce yourself to the world

Guys, these replies are hilarious 😂🤣

Ahhh, welcome ChonkyCat, I’m kinda overrun her by men so naturally I’m thrilled to have another female join the gang! 
Really excited to get to you know you more! Your husband has become quite a valued member here as I’m sure you will too! 

5 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Is this cat thing only for videos or you take this to slots as well. We all can start a topic for you with all cat slots.

include these: Cats (IGT), Kitty Glitter (IGT), I love Kittens (Inspired), Kitty Cabana (Microgaming),  Cosmic Cat (Microgaming), Pretty Kitty (Microgaming), Top Cat (Blueprint), Exotic Cats (Microgaming), The Cheshire Cat (WMS), Astro Cat (Lightning Box).

6 hours ago, Flatzem said:

include these: Cats (IGT), Kitty Glitter (IGT), I love Kittens (Inspired), Kitty Cabana (Microgaming),  Cosmic Cat (Microgaming), Pretty Kitty (Microgaming), Top Cat (Blueprint), Exotic Cats (Microgaming), The Cheshire Cat (WMS), Astro Cat (Lightning Box).

Aaaaah bro...instead of introducing every Tom ***** and Kitty on the streets, wouldn't it better if we introduce the kitty games that are worth playing or trying out?

As for me, I love cats too...but I love none of the mentioned cat games. 😆

6 hours ago, Flatzem said:

How can you forget Cat in Vegas by Playtech. It waa one of the first slot that I ever played.

Feline fury by Play n go

The cat father pragmatic.

Not enough kittens by thunderkick.

Cutie cat by gamomat

Book of cats by bgaming.

3 hours ago, Blackjax said:

How can you forget Cat in Vegas by Playtech. It waa one of the first slot that I ever played.

Feline fury by Play n go

The cat father pragmatic.

Not enough kittens by thunderkick.

Cutie cat by gamomat

Book of cats by bgaming.

Pink Panther Playtech used to be a favourite of mine, my first ever progressive jackpot win! 
Slightly bigger cat, albeit 😂 Don’t actually know if it’s even from the cat family but he has whiskers 🤣

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Pink Panther Playtech used to be a favourite of mine, my first ever progressive jackpot win! 
Slightly bigger cat, albeit 😂 Don’t actually know if it’s even from the cat family but he has whiskers 🤣

A panther is still in the cat family, but I certainly would think many times first before stroking its head! 🤣

19 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Guys, these replies are hilarious 😂🤣

Ahhh, welcome ChonkyCat, I’m kinda overrun her by men so naturally I’m thrilled to have another female join the gang! 
Really excited to get to you know you more! Your husband has become quite a valued member here as I’m sure you will too! 

Oh hi there! I'm so glad there's an other female here as well! I'm excited to get to know you better too 😊

14 hours ago, Flatzem said:

I honestly can't wait to try out "I love kittens", and the rest of them too of course 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Mollylucy said:

Hello,

I am very new to this site and not quite sure how to navigate it yet. I appreciate your welcoming and look forward to exploring the site more. 

Thanks

dee 

Hi Dee 🙌

So happy you decided to post. Please explore as you wish and don’t be afraid to ask if you need anything from us ☺️

1 hour ago, Mollylucy said:

It took me longer again today. I am so bad with online things. Should of studied the internet instead of the profession I do now.. lol 

That's kinda strange isn't it? Every profession nowadays need to use the internet everyday. Can't think of any one profession that doesn't use the internet, a laptop or a smart phone...so what's your profession, if you don't mind my asking? 😉

8 hours ago, Mollylucy said:

It took me longer again today. I am so bad with online things. Should of studied the internet instead of the profession I do now.. lol 

Haha, do you see the bell in the top right hand side of the page? Next to AG Awards? If you hover over that you should see notifications, and then it should easily direct you to replies. Let me know if this works better for you.

notifications.png