Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Crisr1
    Newest Member
    Crisr1

• No registered users viewing this page.

Introduce yourself to the world

Lets see now...without having to tell me at all...I know for sure...that you're a BIG fan of PINK FLOYD!  YAAAY!!! :D

Welcome aboard Laura (your name reminds me of the song 'Tell Laura', hehehe) and welcome aboard another Pink Floyd fan! :good:

If you must know, the song 'Shine On You Crazy Diamond' is one song I can never stop playing over and over again till now...

It's been one of my most favourite Pink Floyd number over these decades! :D

Have just found one more reason to call you my 'forum soul mate'! :D

I LOVE this song...This is from my favorite Pink Floyd concert...

Have just found one more reason to call you my 'forum soul mate'! :D

I LOVE this song...This is from my favorite Pink Floyd concert...

OMG!!! I played this video with my earphones on...and the first music that came on sent vibrations to my head instantly...and maaaan...it's such a WONDERFUL feeling...it always does and never fails too! That's why I LOVE this song decades ago, now, and decades from now! Hehehe.

To really enjoy this masterpiece of music, you must listen to the original recording on their album. Nothing like it I'm telling you! Hehehe.

Thank you guru mate for this marvelous walk down memory lane for me!  ^_^:hi::good:

and why zeroo,your nickname  ;)

hmmmm. what if i tell you that i dont know :D let me think. it could be from some movie that i like. i mean like the actor name :huh: recently watched Grand Budapest hotel and there is one boy with that name. for me it is great movie. or can it be like number... i use that name on some forum and since then I got used to it ;) so you dont like it '? -_- your is probably from the real name?.. i apologize for my ^bad^ english :blush:

hmmmm. what if i tell you that i dont know :D let me think. it could be from some movie that i like. i mean like the actor name :huh: recently watched Grand Budapest hotel and there is one boy with that name. for me it is great movie. or can it be like number... i use that name on some forum and since then I got used to it ;) so you dont like it '? -_- your is probably from the real name?.. i apologize for my ^bad^ english :blush:

nooo,i didnt say that i didnt like it,i was just curious why that nickname,thats all  ;)

OMG!!! I played this video with my earphones on...and the first music that came on sent vibrations to my head instantly...and maaaan...it's such a WONDERFUL feeling...it always does and never fails too! That's why I LOVE this song decades ago, now, and decades from now! Hehehe.

To really enjoy this masterpiece of music, you must listen to the original recording on their album. Nothing like it I'm telling you! Hehehe.

Thank you guru mate for this marvelous walk down memory lane for me!  ^_^:hi::good:

You are most welcome, mate! :)

Yeah, I am a huge fan of Pink Floyd from almost 20 years now...So, I have a pretty good idea what are you talking about when saying this one. ;) 

To really enjoy this masterpiece of music, you must listen to the original recording on their album. Nothing like it I'm telling you!

Lets see now...without having to tell me at all...I know for sure...that you're a BIG fan of PINK FLOYD!  YAAAY!!! :D

Welcome aboard Laura (your name reminds me of the song 'Tell Laura', hehehe) and welcome aboard another Pink Floyd fan! :good:

If you must know, the song 'Shine On You Crazy Diamond' is one song I can never stop playing over and over again till now...

It's been one of my most favourite Pink Floyd number over these decades! :D

Hello there Afi4wins!  You certainly hit that nail on the head - I'm a HUGE Floyd fan - CrazyDiamond has been my nickname for years! Here is some Floyd trivia for you - What great thing came out in March of 1973, other than me, of course....my DOB is March 1973.  

Hello there Afi4wins!  You certainly hit that nail on the head - I'm a HUGE Floyd fan - CrazyDiamond has been my nickname for years! Here is some Floyd trivia for you - What great thing came out in March of 1973, other than me, of course....my DOB is March 1973.  

OMG! You came out in March 1973 too? :huh:

Oooh my...that was a time when I was doing crazy things in my very young life...

That was a time when I was trying to understand things...like to catch up with the sun...

running around everywhere until I could hardly breathe...

and it was also a time when I had practically no money...

But...of course I didn't know YOU came out...I thought only the Dark Side of the Moon did...hehehe. :D

Oooh my...that was a time when I was doing crazy things in my very young life...

That was a time when I was trying to understand things...like to catch up with the sun...

But...of course I didn't know YOU came out...I thought only the Dark Side of the Moon did...hehehe. :D

Ehhhh... so good to have you back here and reading your witty posts! :D

You are most welcome, mate! :)

Yeah, I am a huge fan of Pink Floyd from almost 20 years now...So, I have a pretty good idea what are you talking about when saying this one. ;)

We are huge Pink Floyd fans in this house too!

1973 - Valleys says Dark Side of the Moon??????????

Ha ha that was awesome!

Hi everyone,

I am Scarlet and just joined ask gamblers now. I like playing free games and like chatting up new people.

Hi Scarlet and welcome to Askgamblers .

It is good to see another member here and we hope to see you around..

Do you ever play for real money,maybe ?

Hi everyone,

I am Scarlet and just joined ask gamblers now. I like playing free games and like chatting up new people.

Hi Scarlet and welcome aboard! :hi:

My, my...your name carries 2 celebrities all at once...hehehe.

Which 2 celebrities? I leave that to you to choose... :D ...and others to figure out, hahahaha. :D

Hello. I have also joined today. I enjoy playing different games and discuss things of cracking the jackpot :)

Hola Brooklyn and wazzup?

US maybe ?

Welcome to the club so-called Askgamblers.

I am kind of crazy member but sooner or later you will notice that I am not alone,but let it alone, this is very nice place to spend little part of your time.

I see we have the  Jackpot hunter and it is great to hear, a week ago I wanted to start jackpot topic and yeah, I know we have many of these and still I need to check it out, and do you have unique question or concern when it comes to Jackpot?

Welcome aboard and have a nice stay!

:)