Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dani26
    Newest Member
    Dani26

• No registered users viewing this page.

Introduce yourself to the world

Hello friends my name is Senad and am 31 years old dude from Zenica Bosnia and Herzegovina  :) Haven't been around much lately due to family troubles but now i am back.Happy Holidays to all and see you around ;)

Welcome back to good times Sencize Senad! Hope everything will work out good and better for you this coming new year.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and everyone else too!  :drinks:

Hello friends my name is Senad and am 31 years old dude from Zenica Bosnia and Herzegovina  :) Haven't been around much lately due to family troubles but now i am back.Happy Holidays to all and see you around ;)

Glad to see you back in here again! :good:

Hope that family troubles are now behind your back and you could be more often with us. :)

Edited by ValDes
typo

Oooooooo what a lovely surprise! Welcome back Senad :)

Where were you all this time?

Thank you all very much,seriously a best community ever.Yes my Guru friend thank god most of my troubles ended well and i can finally focus on good stuff like askgamblers forum.My dear neighbor i was home but had to deal with so much that would not fit in 5 posts.Most important is that is now over and everything is back to normal ;)

Hello every one, This is Anna!

I love playing mobile slots in my free time! So, i Thought i would share few new games or offers every time i encounter so that every one can enjoy the fun, why just boys have all the fun ;)

Anna,welcome to the AG familly !!!

Love your avatar, so cool*

lets make our female AG crew stronger then ever!  ;)  8)  :give_rose:

Hello everyone sorry if i can't introduced my self before but i could not find the topic.

My name is Marianna i live in italy i love slot machine and my favourite game is doa.

My hobby is kitchen,and see anime and tv series.

Ciao Bella and welcome to our family and feel free to join our female crew  :D We getting stronger and stronger and we have true gentleman here, I am sure you already noticed.

have a nice day!  :give_rose:

• 3 weeks later...

I am not new but register 2 years ago and not have activity till today,i am here after 2 years and feel like reborn,greetings for all  :D  :D  :D

Hi Zelmil and welcome to the forum.  :hi:

Oh-boooy...it took you 2 years to reach in here?...so, you brought in your pet snail along did you?! Hahahaha.  :D

Just joking as usual mate! ;)

hahahahhahaha good joke i traveled through time and ran out of gas in this forum i liked it so i stayed here forever...  :D  :D  :D

Ooooh! That's a new one! A time traveller running out of gas...I thought they only run out of time! Muahahaha.   :D

and you Mr. where have you been yesterday  :o  :o

Oh-oh...my darling is calling!...  :rolleyes:

Me darling? Yesterday was a crawling day all day long...so I let the baby crawl on the floor while I watch over my game as it went spinning and hanging...spinning and hanging...  :angry:

The bad weather made my ISP crawl like a baby...couldn't get in and out of AG as I like it to be...  -_-

Sorry darling...but today is much better...and my game too! :D  

:rolleyes: i see a lot of emotion here,so i'm going back to my time machine to sleep,i'm tired... excuse me  :p

Wow...time travelling must be a tiring and sleepy affair eh mate? Hehehe.

Anyway...sleep well and sweet dreams! Don't forget to time travel again tomorrow ya?  :D

I am not new but register 2 years ago and not have activity till today,i am here after 2 years and feel like reborn,greetings for all  :D  :D  :D

Hello Zelmil, welcome again! What made you come back?

Great decision btw :D

Are you from Balkan? I'd say that, 'cause of your username :)

you have right i am from Bosnia, tj. iz Republike Srpske znaci komsije smo...  :wub:

I must get one of your time machine mate. Get my sleep...wake up...and back here in the forum in 3 hours or so! Hahahaaha.

I guess this beautiful lady of ours kept you AWAKE hah?! Hehehehe.  :D

I must confess to you... she is the real reason i'm here again... I broke down time machine,i do not need it because i have you to be driven to the future... I'm glad that i'm with you, my friends Askgamblers...  :D

Oh geees...you broke down the time machine? :shok: Ah well...there's nothing better than REAL FULL sleep anyway! Hehehehe.  ;)

Aaaand...hope there'll be no more 2 years in the time tunnel for you mate! Welcome aboard at last!  :good: