Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jone52opdahl
    Newest Member
    Jone52opdahl

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slotsmagic cashout times

luckyloser

Any rep from them here? I requested a payout on friday it was pending untill saturday so i reversed and lost some back. Requested a payout again on saturday but now on monday the reversal button in the cashier is gone, but in history its still as reversable... How long can it take to send a banktransfer? Been several days now. I dont want to revers this again because i need this money and i want to stopp gambling online now.

Yes i have cashed out from them before aswell, but then it was faster than now. Support told me up to 7 days before i had it in my bank account. We live in 2015 it should be no more than 2 days. Most places its 1 day even 3-4 hours.

Yes this time around i really want to quitt. Ironicly winning huge amounts several times has made things worse rather than good.

Guest arestis.siamptanis

Yes i have cashed out from them before aswell, but then it was faster than now. Support told me up to 7 days before i had it in my bank account. We live in 2015 it should be no more than 2 days. Most places its 1 day even 3-4 hours.

Yes this time around i really want to quitt. Ironicly winning huge amounts several times has made things worse rather than good.

well done my friend goof for you

They sent me a mail yesterday they sent the bank wire. Says 2-7 days to get to my bank account. So all is good i guess. Now i just have to keep resisting temptation to gamble any more. So i guess i wont be posting/reading here anymore either.

So good luck everyone with your gambling or if you are trying to stopp like me i wish you all luck.

They sent me a mail yesterday they sent the bank wire. Says 2-7 days to get to my bank account. So all is good i guess. Now i just have to keep resisting temptation to gamble any more. So i guess i wont be posting/reading here anymore either.

So good luck everyone with your gambling or if you are trying to stopp like me i wish you all luck.

There's a possibility to help you quit gambling. there's a software that blocks gambling sites but it's not free.

In fact, staying here and posting could be much better decision, cause this way you'll have less time for gambling. :)

Here you could find some other great ideas how to prevent from reversing cashouts or just not gambling for a while. ;)

How to resist on reversing a withdrawal?