Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kacok
    Newest Member
    kacok

• No registered users viewing this page.

A Slot Player's Perspective of ICE 2015

Hi guys. I know some of you attended ICE but thought I'd post this video review of the event taken from a slot player's perspective as opposed to the perspective of one of the companies that had a stand there and was keen to promote its own products.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DgkwOMDxXs

Those of you that attended, what was your stand out moment? Personally, I loved the camel that made an appearance. Can't remember what stand it was at! Also loved seeing freestyle football champion Dan Magness there. I know those aren't slots-related moments but they stood out for me.

On a slots front I was excited to see what Play'n Go have got coming out.

We visited ICE, but in my honest opinion, this conference is not for affiliates. At least until payment providers and software providers realise that they actually can work with affiliates and benefit from them :D

It was very big, far, serious and boring conference for me.

Despite I played some new games, on real slot machines and roulette tables..the whole impression is - Sterile and high serious, with so many suits and staid faces.

But we made some good contacts, so hopefully it will turn out, as a good move :)

How was it for you, Zabier??

Well, it was, it's great, big and professional!

So many new payment providers and game softwares, land-based and online!!

And I think I won plane tickets for Las Vegas, on Magnet Gaming booth!  :o  :o  :o  Don't know anything about it yet :)

Congrats for the tickets, dear! :good:

Actually, I have just realized it is ticketS...aaaand some thoughts start spinning in my head...you know... :D 

We visited ICE, but in my honest opinion, this conference is not for affiliates. At least until payment providers and software providers realise that they actually can work with affiliates and benefit from them :D

It was very big, far, serious and boring conference for me.

Despite I played some new games, on real slot machines and roulette tables..the whole impression is - Sterile and high serious, with so many suits and staid faces.

But we made some good contacts, so hopefully it will turn out, as a good move :)

How was it for you, Zabier??

Yeah, I know what you mean Luciana. The work I was doing there last year was very much for an affiliate site and I felt the same. I was there on behalf of Gamingslots this year and found meeting with developers particularly beneficial. However, the responses by some developers is a lot more positive than others. Some just lack total interest and fob you off.

The one thing ICE is great for is news and blogs. Developers announce their big releases and if you get your hands on the right documents you can get hold of their 6 month roadmaps but these are usually gone by day 2 and day 3.

I enjoyed it and met some top people but I am glad it is over. It's hard work and often you can have an hour long meeting with zero benefit but then you can get a half hour meeting with loads of benefits.

Well, it was, it's great, big and professional!

So many new payment providers and game softwares, land-based and online!!

And I think I won plane tickets for Las Vegas, on Magnet Gaming booth!  :o  :o  :o  Don't know anything about it yet :)

wohoho,,,, bravoo,, take me with you  :wub:

And the thoughts are that you want a ticket? :D

Naah... Just thought for a second that you could pick your boyfriend with you in Las Vegas and do something crazy there. Like a marriage for example....or a baby...:D 

Seriously, whatever and whenever you decide about that tickets, I wish you an amazing trip from all my heart! :good:

Ooh okay! So did you attend the conference too?

Yeah. Went last year as well. However, the approach both times was different. Last year was more affiliate-focused but this year was more content-driven so that was interesting to see it from those perspectives.

How about you cocopop? You attended before?