Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PblcNmy
    Newest Member
    PblcNmy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Do you play certain slots after seeing winner screenshots??

cocopop3011

Looking at people's big wins in the winner screenshots thread is SOOO contagious! Whenever I see big wins on slots I haven't played for a while I always go and play them. But it hardly ever works out the way I want it to haha!

For example I seen Afi's DOA screenshot and it made me want to play....big mistake it drained my balance! But I've done it loads of times! I never learn by my mistakes!

Is there anyone else out there like me?

Looking at people's big wins in the winner screenshots thread is SOOO contagious! Whenever I see big wins on slots I haven't played for a while I always go and play them. But it hardly ever works out the way I want it to haha!

For example I seen Afi's DOA screenshot and it made me want to play....big mistake it drained my balance! But I've done it loads of times! I never learn by my mistakes!

Is there anyone else out there like me?

I think we all do it,just to try our luck !

Absolutely! It eventually influences my decision making process whether I want it or not.

And most of the time I end up with extremely bad results.

If anything I'd almost suggest to avoid those slots posted in the winner's screenshot sections lol :lol:

I'm better of playing games without any bias/knowledge.

What works for others, might not be the best formula for you.

NO :D

I did it only once, after saw so many great screen shots of DOA and so many great comments and even a special thread dedicated to this game.

I wish Afi would stop posting his winning screenshots of DOA I keep playing it and LOOSING MASSIVELY

Just kidding Afi - POST POST POST, more, more, more!

• 8 months later...

Yes, it is crazy temptation...Same when you write or read review of any game - strong feeling to play game right away.

Yeah true, I think we all give into temptation now again, and it's great when it works out but not so great when you lose all your money  :p

I do its hard not to after seeing some of the screenshots

Mostly i'll run it test and play without real money see how the game reacts then i will test my luck.

I'm terrible for doing it after seeing the Space Wars screenshots yesterday I played it and even though I love the game I stopped playing it because it was literally bankrupting me and it done the same yesterday! I never never learn!

I wish Afi would stop posting his winning screenshots of DOA I keep playing it and LOOSING MASSIVELY

Just kidding Afi - POST POST POST, more, more, more!

Geeees...this is one of those threads that slipped under my...errr...whatever.

Just saw this oldie post...thankfully...I've stopped posting DOA screenies...so this darling cannot blame me anymore...hahaha.

Start blaming Rainie and Valdes!...keekeekeekee.

Back to the question...errr...what was the question again???  :huh:

Oh...oh...screenies influence...yes...yes...I do get influenced by good big win screenies...no...no...not all the time though.  ^_^

For example...Immortal Romance...those 3 and 4 Wild Desires...they looked so good...but got me in the hot pot and COOKED!  :angry:

Games of Thrones...Blondie darling got good wins...I wanted that too...tried it...and got a whopper of a win, woohoooo!  :good:

DOA...our Guru's screenies were too tempting...big wins too...so I followed suit...and was regularly in and out of the cooking pot!  :D

That's me with Wishmaster, Twinspins, Steamtower i have no clue how anyone can ever win on those game it always eats my balance slowly.

Same! I've given up on Wishmaster and never like Steam Tower anyway but Twin Spin this game I really hate. And when I say Hate I really mean HATE. But when I see screenshots I play it and it never does me any favours!

The bottom line is that YES, obviously most of us play certain slot/s after they saw a decent winning screenshot with that particular game...

Geeees...this is one of those threads that slipped under my...errr...whatever.

Just saw this oldie post...thankfully...I've stopped posting DOA screenies...so this darling cannot blame me anymore...hahaha.

Start blaming Rainie and Valdes!...keekeekeekee.

Back to the question...errr...what was the question again???  :huh:

Oh...oh...screenies influence...yes...yes...I do get influenced by good big win screenies...no...no...not all the time though.  ^_^

For example...Immortal Romance...those 3 and 4 Wild Desires...they looked so good...but got me in the hot pot and COOKED!  :angry:

Games of Thrones...Blondie darling got good wins...I wanted that too...tried it...and got a whopper of a win, woohoooo!  :good:

DOA...our Guru's screenies were too tempting...big wins too...so I followed suit...and was regularly in and out of the cooking pot!  :D

And this post is the best proof for my words. :D