Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lucasblu
    Newest Member
    Lucasblu

• No registered users viewing this page.

Spinata Grande new Netent slot

helenakp

Thanks for sharing, Kate! :good:

As I have already said in another thread this game looks a bit like a clone of Temple Quest slot. Anyone think the same or it is just my imagination working here. :D

I havent tried Temple of Quest slot yet,but if you say it is very similar ,maybe your imagination is working great  :rolleyes:

Actually Temple Quest is produced by Big Time Gaming and it's been incorporated within the Quickfire games portfolio last year as far as I remember. ;)

Never heard about this software before but I do like their style. I've tried this game several times but did not had any luck with it.

Never heard about this software before but I do like their style. I've tried this game several times but did not had any luck with it.

Yep, the game is great, the payout potential looks amazing, but unfortunately in reality it pays absolute ***** most of the time and features. :(

Sincerely hope, Spinata Grande will differ significantly when it comes to payout. 

Yep, the game is great, the payout potential looks amazing, but unfortunately in reality it pays absolute ***** most of the time and features. :(

Sincerely hope, Spinata Grande will differ significantly when it comes to payout.

I'm actually really looking forward to this one

Looks like it could be as brutal on the balance as the pishwater and Dead or alive put together. Hopefully not quite as hard to win on but these games with colossal symbols are hard to win big on. I think it heavily influenced by wms slots/maybe igt stuff a bit too. ;) Not original the theme maybe yes. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well since my last post ive played Temple Quest and tried Spinata Grande yesterday for the first time. I can't give a full evaluation on it yet because I haven't done enough spins, but my first impressions are not the best.

It's very similar to Temple Quest as Val said but in fact I think Temple Quest is better? But definitely going to try this game out more.

Anyone else played it yet? It's at Betsafe im not sure where else yet

Well since my last post ive played Temple Quest and tried Spinata Grande yesterday for the first time. I can't give a full evaluation on it yet because I haven't done enough spins, but my first impressions are not the best.

It's very similar to Temple Quest as Val said but in fact I think Temple Quest is better? But definitely going to try this game out more.

Anyone else played it yet? It's at Betsafe im not sure where else yet

I know it doesn't answer your question actually, but...hate them both!  :sad: I mean, what's the point to create s state-of-the-art video slot and then to ruin it completely by assigning a crappy payouts?!  :nea:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I have now changed my mind about this game and really enjoy it! In fact i've been playing it all the time for the last three days!

And?.. Any good hits? 

I made almost 500 spins betting dollar a spin and got the feature only ones and it pays the astonishing amount of 23.5 x bet! :o