Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alow733
    Newest Member
    Alow733

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hi everyone

You probably all know that I love the Microgmaing Multiplayer games - Multiplayer Isis, Wheel of Wealth and Avalon,  but can you believe I have still not tried out Multiplayer Playboy!!

I call myself an avid gambler but I'm really putting myself to shame by not trying this one out yet. I just wondered whether anyone here had tried it yet?

Have just saw we added this game - http://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/multiplayer-playboy-microgaming-game-review/

Hmm, looks like an interesting alternative, should definitely give it a try. Thanks for sharing, coco. :good:

Let me know what you think if you try it. I know you are not really a fan of the other multiplayer games

What is Microgaming Multiplier games? The ones that have multiplier feature?

Noooo! Microgamings Multiplayer games are when you play a slot with up to 5 others playing in the same room. You get to see what everyone else is winning and betting and you all get free spins together. So if one player triggers free spins you all get them or a bonus feature. Sometimes this is random and when it triggers you all share the same free spins. As you are spinning on the base time you build up multipliers and these count towards free spins

This is a screenshot I have of multiplayer wheel of wealth, I have some awesome ones of Isis but not very good qualityimage.jpg

In the case of this game there are no free spins but a bonus feature which is triggered randomly. All players in the room share the bonus feature and you have to select a piece on the wheel. Wherever the wheel stops on your piece you win that amount multiplied by the multiplier you earned during your base game spins.

If you do not have any base game multipliers you have to wait until the next bonus round triggers to be a part of the bonus round

This game works pretty much in the same way as Multiplayer Avaoln which I didn't know! A minimum £1 per spin and you have to keep spinning and fast or you will loose your multiplier.

Take it from me you need a lot of cash to play this game - my balance just doesn't suffice at the moment! Such a shame.

This game works pretty much in the same way as Multiplayer Avaoln which I didn't know! A minimum £1 per spin and you have to keep spinning and fast or you will loose your multiplier.

Take it from me you need a lot of cash to play this game - my balance just doesn't suffice at the moment! Such a shame.

Min $1 per spin?! :o I think I'm done with this game even before I tried it. :(