Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oimarc
    Newest Member
    Oimarc

• No registered users viewing this page.

New games from Microgaming in February

Hi everyone

MICROGAMING are releasing THREE new games next month. Here's a sneaky peak at them:

1. Lucky Firecracker

This is a five reel video slot with 243 ways-to-win game in celebration of the Chinese New Year. Framed in gold, the reels are brimmed with Chinese traditions, such as glowing paper lanterns, bright fireworks and flamed sparklers.

The slot has some sizzling features which include wild symbols on reels two and four during the base game. When three or more scatter symbols appear on the reels, 15 free spins are delivered which can also be retriggered. During the free spins all wins are multiplied by three. There’s also the gamble feature where players can try their luck and double their wins by betting on the correct card colour.

2. Cricket Star

This is the latest sports-themed game from Microgaming, and will be released simultaneously on desktop and mobile.

The is another five reel video slot with 243 ways-to-win and has plenty of in-game action with a wild wickets feature on reels 2, 3 and 4 and Rolling Reels. In addition, there are up to 25 free spins (with a multiplier trail) available during the free spins feature, triggered when three or more scatter symbols land on the reels.

3. Golden Era

Golden Era is a five reel, 15 line game which epitomises Hollywood glamour. The game combines visually rich artwork with a classic cinematic score to set the perfect scene.

The base game features wild and scatter symbols, three or more of which will trigger the free spins bonus selection. You get to choose from either 12 free spins with embracing wild reels or a double feature bonus.

All games will go live on the 4th Feb! As well as that the slot LOADED is being released in HD. And for all you mobile gamers like me Secret Admirer, 9 line slot is going mobile!

But isn't that Lucky Firecracker same as Gung Pow, which we already have in free play - http://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/gung-pow-microgaming-game-review/ ??

It is indeed! But all three of these slots seem like clones

Lucky Firecracker - Gung Pow

Cricket Star - Football Star

Golden Era - Golden Riviera

??????????????

I lost a lot of time for Microgaming when they released So Many Monsters, So Much Candy, and So Much Sushi together in a triple release. The games were almost identical templates just with different skins. So much lazy developing more like! Granted, they chuck a big release out every now and again but considering they are just a highly regarded developer they should be releasing better slots more often.

I lost a lot of time for Microgaming when they released So Many Monsters, So Much Candy, and So Much Sushi together in a triple release. The games were almost identical templates just with different skins. So much lazy developing more like! Granted, they chuck a big release out every now and again but considering they are just a highly regarded developer they should be releasing better slots more often.

Couldn't agree more with you. :good:

It's kinda shame that the oldest, the more reputable and probably one of the biggest industry players didn't release a top-notch video slot from...years! :o Where is the good old Microgaming who was producing legendary games almost on a monthly basis? :(

Edited by ValDes
typo

Couldn't agree more with you. :good:

It's kinds shame that the oldest, the more reputable and probably one of the biggest industry players didn't release a top-notch video slot from...years! :o Where is the good old Microgaming who was producing legendary games almost on a monthly basis? :(

I will repeat the sentence you said Zabier - I couldn't agree more!

None from last year!

I thought I was going to like Jurassic Park - but nope!

I really havent given avalon II a chance.

When was the Dark Knight released?

Yeah, Avalon II is definitely a decent game but nothing more than this. As for The Dark Night Rises, I tend to agree with you, but it is still released back in 2013 I guess, or it was even earlier.... :(

New Microgaming games? Geees...they are never up my street...or rather...I don't walk their streets, hehehehe. New games, old games, nothing got the better of me so far, not even Immortal Romance or Thunderstruck II. I haven't even tried out their latest game Burning Desire...or Burning Delight...whatever. MG games just doesn't pull my interest at all. At least NetEnt does...and can. ;)

New Microgaming games? Geees...they are never up my street...or rather...I don't walk their streets, hehehehe. New games, old games, nothing got the better of me so far, not even Immortal Romance or Thunderstruck II. I haven't even tried out their latest game Burning Desire...or Burning Delight...whatever. MG games just doesn't pull my interest at all. At least NetEnt does...and can. ;)

My favourite Microgaming games include their 9 liners Ladies Night, Tally Ho, Adventure Palace but I have no idea when any of them wre released

Could not agree more with Afi.

I seriously believe that in 2015 we are about the see the full potential of the NetEnt company and it will reach its apogee in my humble opinion with more and more new and old online brands adding their games. Just a quick look at the newly and upcoming releases from Microgaming and NetEnt is more than enough to support my statements since NetEnt's suggestions are at least ten times better in terms of graphics, features and innovation.

Just for once...and for the first time...I think it is going to be NetEnt's year in 2015 for me! Whoop! Whoop! :D

Could not agree more with Afi.

I seriously believe that in 2015 we are about the see the full potential of the NetEnt company and it will reach its apogee in my humble opinion with more and more new and old online brands adding their games. Just a quick look at the newly and upcoming releases from Microgaming and NetEnt is more than enough to support my statements since NetEnt's suggestions are at least ten times better in terms of graphics, features and innovation.

I agree too! I wasn't saying I think personally Microgaming will have its year this year I was speaking hyperthetically! Oh it's definitely going to be Net Ent taking that top spot this year. Can't wait to see all their new releases