Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Nickelin
    Newest Member
    Nickelin

• No registered users viewing this page.

Afi4wins is getting a new title :)

I am not a "she" but I guess I am allowed to congratulate you as well here. I just miss your reviews..., but about each day I remember you because the name of one of the biggest malls here in Bucharest (where I shop about each day) is the same as yours: Afi. :p

Aaaah...thank you Valentin my friend!  :hi: Thankfully, I know you're not a she...otherwise I'll be calling you Valentin darling!  :D

Afi is one of the biggest malls in Bucharest?!  :shok:  Oh geeees...I didn't even know I have a mall somewhere in Europe...hahahaha.  :D

Wish it is mine though...then I can treat all of you to some nice presents! On the house...on Afi's house...hehehe. The other Afi may be jumping up and down madly like Wonky Wabbit's tail on fire...but who cares...that wouldn't be me!  :rofl:

Aaaah...thank you Valentin my friend!  :hi: Thankfully, I know you're not a she...otherwise I'll be calling you Valentin darling!  :D

Afi is one of the biggest malls in Bucharest?!  :shok:  Oh geeees...I didn't even know I have a mall somewhere in Europe...hahahaha.  :D

Wish it is mine though...then I can treat all of you to some nice presents! On the house...on Afi's house...hehehe. The other Afi may be jumping up and down madly like Wonky Wabbit's tail on fire...but who cares...that wouldn't be me!  :rofl:

Hahahaha, what a funny post..as we used to read from Afi..missed it so much :D

Can't believe we have a new DOA master. Valdes has held this title for so long.

I'm not playing this game at all at the moment, obviously Afi is taking all the money from it! Well done you

Oh? :huh: No...no...Sharon darling! Whenever I win from DOA...it is always from non-AG players!!!  :D

And definitely none for your wallet! Hehehehe.  ^_^