Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Enzowun
    Newest Member
    Enzowun

• No registered users viewing this page.

Youtube Live Spins on RodeoPoker

Hi Valdes!

We lost it all in about an hour and a half of playing. But next time I was thinking of setting one game that we agree on in a forum topic and the number of auto spins, after which we stop and reward all the players watching the stream if there is a win.

Could you help me think of a good topic title for this and where to put it in the forum so anyone that would watch it can find it more easily?

Frankly speaking, I find your idea with these live sessions at youtube as even more interesting now. :)

I would call the threads " Rodeo Poker live session X (1/02.01.2015) at YouTube, Aliens from NetEnt..." or something like that.

This guy played all the games in the world, including poker, and betting! There are no games invented that he hadn't tried, but he is such a troll!! I am just waiting to see what will happen here now that he registered. 

He used to have an entire part of a gambling forum in Croatia just for him called ''Bounder's trash'' ahahaha

Hi! it is very interesting to me. happy to look! class

Hello Sheriff and welcome to the AskGamblers forum. 

Perhaps you could clarify a bit and let us know what you're happy to look at? Maybe the live sessions started by Vedran, the Rodeo Poker rep here...

By the way, feel free to present yourself and tell us more about you here - Introduce yourself to the world

Ok! Wonky Wabbits it is! I will be starting the live stream at 7PM tmorrow CET.

It will be a 50€ bankroll, minimum bet and 500 autospins.

After the auto spins are over we will quit and share equally the winnings (if there are any) to all players that post their Rodeo Poker usernames here in this thread before the live session starts!

If there is no win but there is still money left, the amount will be taken for the next session and added to the starting 50€ bankroll.

The players eligible for the share of the winnings have to be registered through askgamblers and have to PM me and tell me what was the biggest win in the session :) this way I can tell that you watched the video!