Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jone52opdahl
    Newest Member
    Jone52opdahl

• No registered users viewing this page.

Electric Sam - Shockingly Bad!!

I want to know who has played Electric Sam and what you all think of it??

As you can tell from the title I cant quite believe how bad this slot is. I've never actually played a slot like it before. I was only betting the minimum 20p a spin so I wasnt expecting to win big or anything but I was getting like a 4 of a kind and a 3 of a kind and winning 13p! But what really confused me is the win was coming up on the payline saying 100 coins but I was only getting a portion of this and a very small portion. I've never played a slot likt that where you only get a portion of the win that shows, or if I have I've never noticed!

I for one will not be playng this slot again! Awful Awful Awful!

Yep! I played it for just a few minutes...but I already guessed how bad the game was going to be...from it's very low paytable!  <_<

Nonetheless, I wanted to try out this new game...and once is ENOUGH!!!

Electric Sam can join many other new games that are already in my freezer...hehehehe.  :p

Never heard of it. Something new, Sharon?

Yes its a new game from Elk Stuidos I played it for the first time the other day its dreadful. When I mentioned how bad it was to Valleys he said the opposite and said he plays it regular! Little did I know! But I personally do not recommend it. I just wondered whether other people share my opinon and Afi does. I'm sure lots of people do!

Exactly Runner - it's pathetic I had the exact same problem! I was only getting a portion of the win that was showing on the payline it just doesn't make sense. I dont think it's a fault I think it's just the way the slot has been designed. Let me know what they say though I'm interested to know

Looks great indeed but the game is unfortunately a total disaster. The Lab is also powered by Elk Studios and this game is quite awesome

Eh?! The Lab is awesome, mate?  :huh:

I played it and I don't like it! Just as with Electric Sam. Payouts are ridiculous!  :angry:

Eh?! The Lab is awesome, mate?  :huh:

I played it and I don't like it! Just as with Electric Sam. Payouts are ridiculous!  :angry:

Yes I find The Lab quite awesome

At least the game shows how much you win and it pays the exact amount. I happend to be lucky playing this game. Got a lot of free spins bonus rounds with just 5 euro. Thunderkick's games also has low payout but that doesn't stop you playing their games :D

Yes I find The Lab quite awesome

At least the game shows how much you win and it pays the exact amount. I happend to be lucky playing this game. Got a lot of free spins bonus rounds with just 5 euro. Thunderkick's games also has low payout but that doesn't stop you playing their games :D

Hahahaha...yes, you're right mate. I guess I like making fruits appear and disappear...while you like messing around in the lab! :D

Are you sure there's isn't a super sexy lab assistant in there somewhere mate???!!!  :p

Runner - Any reply yet in regards to your query about Electric Sam?

Valleys said when he was playing he was getting half the win that it showed on the wii line but said he couldn't remember what his stake was. He seemed to think you have to betting £1 a spin to win the full amount it shows on the lines!? But this is just speculation we really don't know how it works out

Hahahaha...yes, you're right mate. I guess I like making fruits appear and disappear...while you like messing around in the lab! :D

Are you sure there's isn't a super sexy lab assistant in there somewhere mate???!!!  :p

I wish Afi, if there was a super sexy lab assistant I don't think I can stop playing the game...also I need to do it secretly because my girl will smack me in the face if see found out! and shut the laptop up  my butt...all the way including the powercord!

Runner - Any reply yet in regards to your query about Electric Sam?

Valleys said when he was playing he was getting half the win that it showed on the wii line but said he couldn't remember what his stake was. He seemed to think you have to betting £1 a spin to win the full amount it shows on the lines!? But this is just speculation we really don't know how it works out

Unfortunately I still haven't heard from them at all, yesterday I went to live chat and asked about it and he said that it's still pending and I should get an answer today but I will ask them again later in the evening.

What Valleys think can't be right because 5 King Sam symbols = 300 credits and I had those symbols on a payline plus 2 wild symbols. The game should at least add my balance with 300 credits not 2,44. In fact 1200 credits was showed on my screen and coins were flying all over my screen.

I wish Afi, if there was a super sexy lab assistant I don't think I can stop playing the game...also I need to do it secretly because my girl will smack me in the face if see found out! and shut the laptop up  my butt...all the way including the powercord!

Wow! What a tough lady yours is! Hehehehe. 

Just shows how much she cares for you mate..."no other woman but me darliiiiiing, understood?!" :D

This is what I found out about Electric Sam :

this game is a 243 paylines game and a 20 cent bet has a 0,002 worth per line? so each win that showed on screen will be multiplied by 0,002.

And I think Valleys is right about this game, my apology to him/her. In able to win the exact amount as the game shows you, 1 dollar, euro or pound is required.

I am pretty sure I'll never play this game ever again, this is a flush-it-down-the-toilet kinda game and I just did!

This is what I found out about Electric Sam :

this game is a 243 paylines game and a 20 cent bet has a 0,002 worth per line? so each win that showed on screen will be multiplied by 0,002.

And I think Valleys is right about this game, my apology to him/her. In able to win the exact amount as the game shows you, 1 dollar, euro or pound is required.

I am pretty sure I'll never play this game ever again, this is a flush-it-down-the-toilet kinda game and I just did!

Just to clarify Valleys is a HIM (it's my partner lol)

Thanks for getting back to me Runner. What a stupid game why would they make it like that it just makes no sense at all!

I too will never play this game again

When I first looked at the paytable...and saw that stupid 0.002 value per line...I already gave Electric Sam "WTF"!!!.

Then after playing it for just 5 or 10 minutes...I knew no one can ever win on the blardy game...and I quit. That will be the last time I play Electric Sam.

The game ELECTROCUTES players, just as in Birds on a Wire...which makes the players go dumb when the brain go haywire! Hahahaha.