Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Darklady72
    Newest Member
    Darklady72

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hello Everyone

I'm basically making this thread just to apologise for my absence in the forum the last few weeks. I've been really busy doing some other work for Ask Gamblers and just haven't got enough hours in the day at the moment. I'm really sorry but I promise to be back fully very shortly.

Hope you are all doing okay and can forgive me!

I also wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Hope Santa brings lots of withdrawals for you all (including me too Santa I think I've been good this year - well good-ish!)

Don't worry hun we all know how busy you must be right now, family before everything we'll all be right here when you come back. Merry Christmas to U2. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Dear Sharon, don't even mentioned it! We all know you have more important tasks right now and we are happy with our newest and smallest AG member! :D

Take your time, come to visit us whenever you can and have a MERRY MERRY Christmas with your lovely family!  :give_rose:  :drinks:

Hugs from Guru!  :friends:

Thanks guys

Cocooo, you're such a legend!  ^_^

Although we all miss you SOOOOO much here, we all really understand that you have so many things to do, especially baby, AG articles and reviews and... cooking? :D

Happy holidays Sharon and don't bother yourself with anything! I know you'll be back next year with many adorable quizes, hilarious posts and great advices!  :wub:

Coco, I had problems with my laptop and I did noticed your absence and  I knew your doing some work and taking care of your baby. 

Beautiful avatar pic I see, you two are such a cutties .

Hugs for you and please kiss that lil angel. 

Is that the flower in your hair ?

Merry Christmas Coco *

post-61595-0-78261500-1419417686_thumb.jpg