Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leohazardzista
    Newest Member
    Leohazardzista

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Invisible Man from NetEnt - anyone?

It has been a week maybe two since NetEnt released their new game : The Invicible Man, a video slot based on 1933 movie.

I have tried this game a few times and every single game session I end up with zero, nul, nada ,poofff!

Till now I only won 1 bonus round and with a disappointing of 500 credits (5euro) winning.

It seems the bonus round is a multistage just like their other game Cosmic Fortune and at least this one has jackpots!

I was very curious about this game when I heard the release date but unfortunately it is a disappointment to me.

I lost over 200 euro playing this game with the smallest bet! it reminds me of Bork the Berzerker, lots of bets but no win.

What do you think about this game?

Have already shared in another thread that this game seems as if it was made by the same NetEnt team, who produced Creature from the black lagoon. Which means a bad news for players like me, who like to have a bonus feature from time to time instead of jst spinning endlessly just to get a feature eventually which would most probably pay some crappy 5-20 x bet! :(

So far I made a little under 2000 spins with the Invisible Man and if there's a single word to summarize my experience then it must be "disappointing". :( The base game seems to pay *****, the features are very rare and after 11 of them still waiting for a winning in excess of 22 x bet....

I just seen this thread on Twitter! I was about to make a thread also about this game!

I think it has potential, I played it for a short while yesterday and was very excited that it has the walking wild feature which is one if my favourite features. However I can't say I'm overally impressed with this game either which is a shame. I'm not sure how many spins I done or how much I lost but I did loose.

BUT I like this slot! Weird I know because as I said I wasn't impressed with it. I'm definitely going to be playing this slot more I hope it does me proud. I remember writing that about Microgamings Jurassic Park and that certainly hasn't done me any favours!

The theme of this game is great but the gameplay is a little bit sucks...I prefer 3 scatters for the bonus round instead of walking wild symbols.

It seems to me the bonus round of this kind of games is hard to get and probably it's because of the re-spin feature. For example : Jack and the beanstalk, Creature from the Black Lagoon but then again the bonus round of TIM is hard to get.

Yesterday I have played about 300 spins and no bonus round.

This game can be added to the worst pay games next to Bork the Berzerker and what not.

I just checked this game in free play :)

It doesn't look like it's NetEnt game...maybe 'cause their famous green buttons are missing and juicy look. Sound also reminds me on some other software. Symbols are more like GOT than typical NetEnt's.

But I like that moving Wild symbol, in both directions! Is that also stacked wild? :D

Anyway, if I had played it in real money mode, I'd probably be very happy to see this winning from 10 free spins and a couple of re-spins, during it :D

Screen_Shot_2014_12_24_at_3_10_22_PM.png

• 1 month later...