Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Petermeter
    Newest Member
    Petermeter

• No registered users viewing this page.

What is Stacked Wild symbol and Sticky Wild symbol?

Luciana

I'll allow some other members to post some fabulous screenshots, but to your question:

Stacked, whether wild or other, is when the symbol can land filling entire reels, as opposed to just the single or 2 per reel. A good example would the new Game of Thrones slot or Avalon !!.

Sticky is when the symbol remains on the reels for one or more additional spins, 'locked' in place as it were. An example of this would be the Jackhammer series or Dead or Alive free spins wilds.

Hope this helps. ;)

Thanks :) I'm looking forward to see it on the screen shots! Now I understand better which is sticky, but I'm not sure if I'd recognise a stacked one in Starburst.

Are maybe South Park and South Park - Reel Chaos, good examples for it?

Reel Chaos has some interesting show ups :)

Thanks :) I'm looking forward to see it on the screen shots! Now I understand better which is sticky, but I'm not sure if I'd recognise a stacked one in Starburst.

Are maybe South Park and South Park - Reel Chaos, good examples for it?

Reel Chaos has some interesting show ups :)

Starburst : when a star appears on a reel, the star expands and sticks for the re-spin(s). Stars are wilds.

On South Park only on Stan bonus round (sticky wild)

On Reel Chaos only on The Coon bonus round (only stacks no re-spin).

another good example is NetEnt's Attraction (stacks and re-spin)

Awesome! :)

Nice wins, tho! Does it mean that those symbols I'm asking about, actually carry nice winnings with itself?  :blush:

Yep, both sticky and stacked wilds are something that is designed and made to bring you great, even awesome winning combination, which are expected to result in huge wins. That is why most of the video slots, containing such special features like sticky/stacked wilds are so popular among online gamblers nowadays. 

They are probably in low variance group with reason :D

So there are stacked and sticky wilds. Is every wild symbol one of these or there there is more kinds? For example, just standard Wild symbol that only substitute other symbols.  :mellow:

They are probably in low variance group with reason :D

So there are stacked and sticky wilds. Is every wild symbol one of these or there there is more kinds? For example, just standard Wild symbol that only substitute other symbols.  :mellow:

Sorry miss Luci I don't understand your question? :D please re-phrase it if you like.

:D Sorry, I'll try again.

Is there like common wild, which just substitute other symbols, like joker, beside sticky wild and stacked wild who have more special powers, than just replacing power? 

( I think this question is explained even worse  :cray: )

Is there like common wild, which just substitute other symbols, like joker, beside sticky wild and stacked wild who have more special powers, than just replacing power? 

All wilds work as "jokers". There are also "trailing" wilds on some MG slots. They shift down the reel with every spin before they dissapear.

it depends which game you refer to :D

in some games wild symbol also subtitutes the scatter symbol. Gonzo's Quest for example or Fruit Case or Victorious.

but this not apply to games with sticky or stacked wild symbols feature

Trying to understand and appreciate all the various kinds of 'WILDS' available in slot games, just by reading comments and explanations alone, can be very confusing to our darling Jelena here. She is, after all, a new comer to serious gambling...a newbie if you like...so she doesn't understand a myriad of things, which is understandable of course.  ^_^

To make matters worse...there are also such things as

'Shifting Wilds' or 'Running Wilds'...they move from 1 reel position to the next and the next, as in Jack and the Beanstalk (JatB).

'Random Wilds'...these can appear anywhere on the reel, randomly, or put onto the reels, as in South Park Reel Chaos and JatB.

'Expanding Wilds'...these expand to cover the entire reel, top to bottom, as in the harp in JatB, Marvel Heroes games, etc.

'Frozen Wilds' or 'Sticky Wilds'...as in Gals with Guns Frozen Dawn, Thor, etc

Then you also have Wilds like those in Go Bananas...4 types of them...each one different.

The only way to really understand all these mad wild 'WILD's...is to play the different games, one by one, Jelena darling!  ^_^

It'll take ages, of course, but playing slot games cannot end in a month or two anyway!  :D  :D

To add to this confusion, the new Net Entertainment slot The Invisible Man has introduced Walking Wilds that move across the reels in different directions with each spin. They then turn into Colliding Wilds if two collide on the reels! I'm sure these types of Wilds have different names in other slots.