Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PblcNmy
    Newest Member
    PblcNmy

• No registered users viewing this page.

3D video slots.

We all familiar with 3D monitors and tvs. I wonder if the big companies like Microgaming and NetEnt are planning to make real 3D games. I know microgaming has 1 3D video slot called Sterling Silver but it uses old skool 3D and I got headache after 10 minutes of playing (and felt like having crossed eyes).

I think it would be great to experience it.

p.s. 3D convert feature is not as great as real 3D.

We all familiar with 3D monitors and tvs. I wonder if the big companies like Microgaming and NetEnt are planning to make real 3D games. I know microgaming has 1 3D video slot called Sterling Silver but it uses old skool 3D and I got headache after 10 minutes of playing (and felt like having crossed eyes).

I think it would be great to experience it.

p.s. 3D convert feature is not as great as real 3D.

You know the Sterling Silver slot, I tried that with 3D glasses but it didnt work! Maybe it was the glasses!

Youve made a good point though with the release of 3D TV's  now who knows what else will come in 3D! Although 3D TV's really havent hit it off in the UK yet!

Oh really? well mister Kick, would you please?

There are some slots out there that uses Full 3D (see below). On land based it is even more of them. Hasn't been a hit so far though in the industry.

Pre-renderered 3D: 2D movies pre-rendered using 3D rendering techniques. Commonly used throughout online gambling (like in BetSoft's games).

Real-time 3D: Having a 3D engine render the game in real time (like in Thunderkick's games). Used mostly in the video game industry (like XBox or PS3/4).

Full 3D: Either Fake 3D or Real-time 3D that is projected using techniques that makes them appear to be in the physical world. Used in 3D cinema, like in "The Hobbit". Commonly requires the player to wear glasses or to be seated inside a limited angle range.

Full 3D: Either Fake 3D or Real-time 3D that is projected using techniques that makes them appear to be in the physical world. Used in 3D cinema, like in "The Hobbit". Commonly requires the player to wear glasses or to be seated inside a limited angle range.

That was my question about :D

and Samsung is now developing a new kind of 3D tv without 3D glasses or limited angle range.

I don't know what it is about them I just can't get into them!

Yeah, I've heard that WMS slots are some of the most popular online. Don't get me wrong, they're not awful but I've never understood why they are so popular. The same goes for Bally slots. I guess they just have a strong following from their land-based slots.