Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Nickelin
    Newest Member
    Nickelin

• No registered users viewing this page.

Microgaming people in our office!!

Luciana

Oh my gosh I'm hopeless at thinking on my feet (if that's the right say!) I thought I'd have loads of burning questions .. But I can't think.

How about...is there anything in the pipeline for an Immortal Romance 2 as its so popular I thought they'd release another of its kind!

Also I'd love to know if there are any new multiplayer games in the future. I know they won't be able to say what they are but maybe they could just give a yes or a no??

First of all really great that you'll be meeting these guys up front in person. :D :D

I would as well want to know about new multiplayer games in the future.

Also about the Immortal Romance 2 , but not only about this game also about other popular games, what are their thoughts about that ? Also their new game that they released based on the Game of Thrones show , how are the reaction on it so far? Are they planning or having in mind any new slots based on other popular shows like the one i previously mentioned ?

Hehe, Microgaming paying a visit to the AskGamblers Headquarter! A wish came true, or just a giant meeting another one! :D

I would like you to ask these guys just one simple question. Why Microgaming does not publish the theoretical RTP of its games , just like NetEnt is doing from ages for example?  

Hehe, Microgaming paying a visit to the AskGamblers Headquarter! A wish came true, or just a giant meeting another one! :D

I would like you to ask these guys just one simple question. Why Microgaming does not publish the theoretical RTP of its games , just like NetEnt is doing from ages for example?  

Oh, that's your famous question :) I thought you managed to find and send some Microgaming stats to our office? Or I mixed something up.

Anyway, that was the first question I thought of, since it's bothering you, dear Guru!!

Everything is written down, but they delayed a visit for the next week, so more time for questions :)

Oh, that's your famous question :) I thought you managed to find and send some Microgaming stats to our office? Or I mixed something up.

Anyway, that was the first question I thought of, since it's bothering you, dear Guru!!

Everything is written down, but they delayed a visit for the next week, so more time for questions :)

The teasing is beyond levels I can tolerate! Looking forward to it!

I was curious if they are planning to make other great video slots based on movies or series...Game of Thrones is great but how about The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad or maybe Marvel based video slots but Microgaming style? :D

Haha, Breaking Bad on a video slot!!! Runner, you are a bloody genius, mate! :good:

Now that is a slot I would love to play. There would have to be a Heisenburg bonus right!

Delayed for a week - How rude :p :p

And I stayed in Belgrade an extra day for them  <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/smilies_biggrin.gif" alt=":D">

Awesome! I'm sure Lucky was rather ...lucky with that fact! :p

Yeah, I found lots of it, but unfortunately, none coming from the Microgaming office. :(

Anyways, let's hope the almighty Microgaming is about to open the door for its secrets any time soon. ;)

Hallelujaaaaaaay!! 

I finally met Microgaming representatives, actually just one, because the other one previously flew away :)

They were were busy, so they couldn't come to our office at the end. That's why I caught this guy for a coffee and your questions  :angel:

Bad thing is - there's not much answers to your question :D

It turned out, that this guy, named Ken, is primary doing marketing and he is not that into games.

On all questions related to new games (Immortal Romance 2, Braking Bad, Walking Dead) - he answered that he is not allowed to talk about, neither familiar with.

He is not producing games and the answers maybe know people in South Africa, where Microgaming games are made :)

The only thing he answered positive and directly is:

- Is there going to be any other slots based on popular games? - YES

Also, I asked about GOT and he said that this slot could be much better, if the GOT company gave them permission to use anything else (videos for example), beside the name.

Good thing is that AG team is attending ICE 2015, gaming conference, where all the software representatives will be, sooooo

YOU CAN START PREPARING QUESTIONS FOR YOUR FAVOURITE SOFTWARES!!!  ^_^

And I'll make sure to deliver them to the right address and come back with the answers!