Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ferreira5
    Newest Member
    Ferreira5

• No registered users viewing this page.

Health issues

Toiletseat

Dearest AG Members,

We are a friendly and thight community, and that is the only reason why I write this. 

Perhaps you have noticed that I've not been around much lately. Almost 3 weeks ago I had to face some very serious cardiac arrythmia, wich resulted in a total of 10 cardiac arrests. I was in the hospital for 1 week, got a pacemaker implanted, and had to rush back to the hospital 1 week later for some pacemaker adjustments. I am very glad and happy to say all is fine and okay now. It takes about 2 months before the pacemaker is grown well into my heart, and I need to take things easy during that period. Therefore I won't be around that much as I would like to be, but I expect to be fully recovered and fit for AG duty in january.

Best regards,

Seat

Dearest AG Members,

We are a friendly and thight community, and that is the only reason why I write this. 

Perhaps you have noticed that I've not been around much lately. Almost 3 weeks ago I had to face some very serious cardiac arrythmia, wich resulted in a total of 10 cardiac arrests. I was in the hospital for 1 week, got a pacemaker implanted, and had to rush back to the hospital 1 week later for some pacemaker adjustments. I am very glad and happy to say all is fine and okay now. It takes about 2 months before the pacemaker is grown well into my heart, and I need to take things easy during that period. Therefore I won't be around that much as I would like to be, but I expect to be fully recovered and fit for AG duty in january.

Best regards,

Seat

Toilie ,i am very sorry to hear that :( ,but very happy ,that you are ok now,you just take care of your self now and AG will be here,waiting for you!  :)

Ooooh, that's why you've been missing! Sorry dearest Seat! But I'm relieved to read, in the end of your post, that you're recovering and everything is okay!

You probably have very big heart :) Or too much excitements in your life :)

Anyways, be good, calm, safe and no stress! Cherish your heart and come back to us soon, brand new!!  :give_rose:

Oh my gosh Seat can't believe you have been through all that!! I'm so sorry to hear it but glad to hear you are on the mend.

Try and rest as much as you can because we surely want you back here in January - AG wouldn't be the same without you mate.

Have a lovely Christmas if we don't get to speak to you before and don't forget to come back in Jan...or we will chase you down :-)

This is serious and frightening news Seat!!! I feel your pain as well as the pain of my ex-heroine who's been neglecting my attention. Hang in there Buddy/Lady friend (Sorry, I haven't had the chance to get to know you better like the other members)!!! 

Be well my friendly companion who's always sided with me within the harshest territories of Luciandria!!!  :friends:

And I'm always lagging behind where latest news are concerned! Sigh!  :blush:

Seat, my dear buddy friend, I got a short shock when I read your post! 10 cardiac arrests???!!! Oh My God!

Now you've got an implanted pacemaker? Oh My God! 

You need about 2 months to let the pacemaker blend into your body? Oh My God!

But Seat, you're not going anywhere yet, because God still loves you...or you wouldn't have survived those 10 cardiac arrests! 

So get plenty of rest, eat good healthy food, recuperate slow and steady, and we'll see you back in AG when this nightmare is over.

Think and act positively buddy...and the positive will work with you Seat.

I wish you all the best and all the luck on your road to full recovery! :give_rose:  

This is serious and frightening news Seat!!! I feel your pain as well as the pain of my ex-heroine who's been neglecting my attention. Hang in there Buddy/Lady friend (Sorry, I haven't had the chance to get to know you better like the other members)!!! 

You will surely have another chance when he comes back in January! :)

Looking forward to see you back here, our roulette master! Just take some time for yourself and allow your wife to take good care of you!

And since sometimes brain and heart don't cooperate, just switch your brain off, allowing only positive thoughts to come through and place your full attention to your brave heart! Happy upcoming holidays, you'll be brand new guy in brand new 2015.!! 

Wow Luciana, what you said right there was profound!! I don't blame you for taking my job as a charmer but hey, your passionate with words   :blush: Continue like this and I might have to go to Belgrade 

Also, am I going to be brand new before the end of 2014?  ;)

Seat, we all wish you for your recovery and luck in your future gambling endeavours!!! I on the other hand wish Luciana would deliver already so we can forget about these......these.......trilogy of events that we've gone through. 

Thank you all for your kind, sweet, lovely reactions and support  :give_rose:They do me good  :smile: and are much appreciated. 

So far no real news to tell, since the last pacemaker adjustment I feel much better, but I am not there yet. I don't know if it is a matter of further pacemakeradjustments or more training, but I am short of breath on (too) many occassions. Perhaps I should start smoke again? :blush:  Anyway, I have made an appointment with the PM technician. let's see if he can help me further. 

Take care, and behave  ;) , I'll keep you posted.

Happy gamblings and happy winnings to all of you  :drinks:

Thank you all for your kind, sweet, lovely reactions and support  :give_rose:They do me good  :smile: and are much appreciated. 

So far no real news to tell, since the last pacemaker adjustment I feel much better, but I am not there yet. I don't know if it is a matter of further pacemakeradjustments or more training, but I am short of breath on (too) many occassions. Perhaps I should start smoke again? :blush:  Anyway, I have made an appointment with the PM technician. let's see if he can help me further. 

Take care, and behave  ;) , I'll keep you posted.

Happy gamblings and happy winnings to all of you  :drinks:

Hi Toilie,i am so happy that you are ok and dont you dare start smoking again  :acute:

Hi Toilie,i am so happy that you are ok and dont you dare start smoking again  :acute:

What? In this situation you're thinking of smoking again?! Is that a joke! Don't you dare  :nea:  :girl_devil:

We'll keep sending you a lot of good and positive vibes and thoughts  :air_kiss:

My dearest sweeties, I appreciate your concerns, but my heartproblems were not caused by smoking, nor by bad dieting.  :huh: . 

However, I still did not smoked, now for almost 5 weeks  :yahoo:

Great, then there's no reason to start again!! :)

True !! I couldn't live without my cigarettes, allthough I've tried to quit  several times. I hated the hospital for not letting me smoke in the Coronal Care Unit  :blush: , instead they gave me sleeping pills and  sedatives for the night to overcome my nicotine addiction. And that did it for me.  :yahoo: After smoking for about 25 years I am very happy to say I still did not touch those nicotined tar tubes :D . I would be really stupid to start smoking again.  :crazy:

True !! I couldn't live without my cigarettes, allthough I've tried to quit  several times. I hated the hospital for not letting me smoke in the Coronal Care Unit  :blush: , instead they gave me sleeping pills and  sedatives for the night to overcome my nicotine addiction. And that did it for me.  :yahoo: After smoking for about 25 years I am very happy to say I still did not touch those nicotined tar tubes :D . I would be really stupid to start smoking again.  :crazy:

Now that's what I call a great news! Well done, mate! Congrats! :good:

Soon you'll spot the huge difference of breathing freely. :)

That's super news Seat! Wonderful!  :good:

A real blessing in disguise for you Seat. God's way of doing things for you. Take a bit here, give a bit there...and voila...no more smoking for you!  :D

I wish God would give me my way for one day, one simple demand, from a girl who's been busy typing, photocopying papers, eating her lunch and from a master of shadows who looks the other way and thinks to himself that everything is fine...that he allows this special permission! 

Get well soon Seat  :D