Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tox1Koman
    Newest Member
    Tox1Koman

• No registered users viewing this page.

Microgaming launching new Max Damage slot

Looks very promising with all those wilds, but will probably end up being another disappointing 243-ways-to-win slot. I'm curious to see what the Game of Thrones slot from Microgaming will bring to the table. B)

I agree with you, it probably will end up ring disappointing! As are most of the new games Microgaming are bring out at the moment - in my opinion anyway!

I've never played the other Max Damage slot..is it any good?

Honestly, not really so your not missing a thang! This second addition however might be what I'm looking for besides the already out Red Hot Devil! Impressed? Yes! Gameplay & winnings.......TBA

Looks very promising with all those wilds, but will probably end up being another disappointing 243-ways-to-win slot. I'm curious to see what the Game of Thrones slot from Microgaming will bring to the table. B)

Yeah what you said above Adebisi plus 40% more amusement!

Whaaaaaaaaaat??

THIS IS GREAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not impressed it's in space with spaceships, but this is definitely something different and I like it!! And I was good..who knows how long would I play, if I hadn't stopped it!

So you earn money by killing spaceships? I think I saw something like "wagering is based on destroyed ships"??

Whaaaaaaaaaat??

THIS IS GREAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not impressed it's in space with spaceships, but this is definitely something different and I like it!! And I was good..who knows how long would I play, if I hadn't stopped it!

So you earn money by killing spaceships? I think I saw something like "wagering is based on destroyed ships"??

Really?! You love this...arcade game? :o 

I'm sure Microgaming would be happy that there's at least one askgambler who is in love with this game. ;)

Really?! You love this...arcade game? :o

I'm sure Microgaming would be happy that there's at least one askgambler who is in love with this game. ;)

And I'm certain Microgaming would be pleased that it's a hot lady gambler who likes this spacey arcade game!  :p

But Valdes on the other hand speaks the words of truth, it's a terrible disappointment BUT if you can come up with a worth screenshot of 100x or more before the end of November, guru will think of something for a surprise! (Hint: It's not his dishes and silverware)  ;)

Yeeeeees, I love arcade games! :)

At least they require if not that much of brain, then at least some skill. Not as slots, only cheeky luck!

So, biiiiiiiig plus for Microgaming from me. MG is already far ahead from NetEnt for me, anyway!

Will someone tell me how you play and wager bonuses on this (arcade) game?