Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Has666
    Newest Member
    Has666

• No registered users viewing this page.

Ohh,,, I was in my bad for halloween night jelena,, but night before, i was true witch even got compliment,, prikazaa,,, you know that word,, hm,,,because of my black hoodie and i scared someone,,, hm,, :o  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  =@  to death,, i svare to God ,, whoever

Hahahaha Awena, you legend :D

But why did you spend Halloween in bed?

Because it's spooky and sexy under the covers (think about it................................ah there we go). Or we can go with the cleaner explanation, "Awena was sick and had to take the day off from ________"

I'm majorly disappointed for our Forum Heroine, no cowgirl or devilish costume or anything on Halloween 2014!  :(

Hahahaha Awena, you legend :D

But why did you spend Halloween in bed?

Night before I was in birtija for the first time,had beer more,or two,or 6, or 8 more then I should. what a lady :rolleyes:  :80:

There wasnt people inside, I was upset, I guess, my other name is upseting case person,the best part was when some workers stepped in, i think one of them wanted to married my immediately, and he was such a ,, i dont know, probably he was so natural, I talked to the man, very nice one, 65 yrs old, and my husband was upset with it,then I said, please, may I have my beer please, I am here to drink my beer and leave me alone, this is to much,,  =@ . That was it, I dont know either I broke his heart or not 8) , that was like the scene from Zikina Dinastija,, OMG :pardon:

I am not sure if he said buy or not, I know that I left before some knife comes out,, who knows.

P.S. I had afterparty at home.and true life Halloween night before  :fool:

I was almost there to be someones wife, that guy wanted to take me home,, I feel like a bag, you know this workers, painting and stuff, some primitive village guy who never spoke with woman in proper way.. I got to go now, thanks for compliments.

Mwah