Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

Alien annihilated!

Th3 Runn3R

Howdy all!

We all know Alien the movie and defenately the video slot powered by NetEnt.

I have been playing this game over 20 times now and is it me or it's just hard to complete the bonus round?

I manage to get to the last level in the bonus round once but I didn't kill the boss and it was months ago.

Is there anyone who did managed to finish the bonus round and killed the boss?

Howdy all!

We all know Alien the movie and defenately the video slot powered by NetEnt.

I have been playing this game over 20 times now and is it me or it's just hard to complete the bonus round?

I manage to get to the last level in the bonus round once but I didn't kill the boss and it was months ago.

Is there anyone who did managed to finish the bonus round and killed the boss?

No i havent and i think this is an awful slot. Although I believe Valdes has indeed completed the bonus round!

I know that the game has a low pay out and I was (still am) curious about the ending of the bonus round and I know someday I will hit the big win :D

Afraid, that I'm going to disappoint you then...:( If you expect a great win or something I guess this is not the case as the feature isn't paying anything spectacular. At least this is my personal experience from the three times I managed to kill the boss at the end of the bonus feature. 

Afraid, that I'm going to disappoint you then... :( If you expect a great win or something I guess this is not the case as the feature isn't paying anything spectacular. At least this is my personal experience from the three times I managed to kill the boss at the end of the bonus feature. 

Thanks ValDes, it's a shame. Great game but low pay out huh?! this game is addicted thou because of the feature meter (free spins multiplier)

Thanks ValDes, it's a shame. Great game but low pay out huh?! this game is addicted thou because of the feature meter (free spins multiplier)

Yeah,it's a shame, indeed. By the way, has anyone seen some good winning screenshot from this game? A rhetorical question though...;) 

Hmmm...I remember killing the alien boss...it was a very tough fight indeed...but I won eventually. Did I win anything big? Naaah. It was a video arcade game.  :D

For NetEnt's Aliens, the Queen Alien smiled at me sarcastically a few times...for not being able to kill it...so I decided to quit it! Hahahaha.  ^_^

I've played this game again today and I spent about an hour playing it and got 8 times bonus rounds and still couldn't kill the boss, not even get to her! It's pretty annoying if I can't achived it. My curiosity is killing me :angry:..aaaaah tomorrow another chance! :D

Hahahaha. I've given up totally on the Alien Queen. More fun spending time with our own Queen here in AG, hehehehe. Yeah, she's damn busy now trying to complete 100 reviews...hahahahaha.  :D

Hahahaha. I've given up totally on the Alien Queen. More fun spending time with our own Queen here in AG, hehehehe. Yeah, she's damn busy now trying to complete 100 reviews...hahahahaha.  :D

Same as Afi, I've given up this game looooong time ago. It is just not worth the troubles..  :)

Same as Afi, I've given up this game looooong time ago. It is just not worth the troubles..  :)

I am too stubborn to quit or maybe I'm just not a quitter :D...I love NetEnt and I still believe that NetEnt games have the potential to give big win (every game). I stick to stubborn! :D

I am too stubborn to quit or maybe I'm just not a quitter :D...I love NetEnt and I still believe that NetEnt games have the potential to give big win (every game). I stick to stubborn! :D

Definitely a strategy that could bring you big troubles. You know that, don't you?