Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Chubaca26
    Newest Member
    Chubaca26

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hi guys

How is the weather at your place? If you decide to dedicate the weekend for some playing make sure to check out Thrills weekend promo.  From today until 23.59 CET we will run a campaign where all deposits that you do will count. If you deposit €50 during this period you will get 50 FS on Go Bananas (wagering free). Or make it bigger and get 150 FS in case you deposit for €150 or more. 

post-62732-0-17755500-1412339471_thumb.jpg

Hi guys

How is the weather at your place? If you decide to dedicate the weekend for some playing make sure to check out Thrills weekend promo.  From today until 23.59 CET we will run a campaign where all deposits that you do will count. If you deposit €50 during this period you will get 50 FS on Go Bananas (wagering free). Or make it bigger and get 150 FS in case you deposit for €150 or more. 

attachicon.gifgomegawin.jpg

I have a question mate.

When you say deposit 50Euro, do I have to deposit $70 (USD equivalent) or can I just deposit $50 to qualify for the free spins? I've been unsure of this all the while and I've been depositing the USD equivalent just to make sure that I don't deposit short of the requirement. If USD$50 is sufficient, maaaaan, I've wasted a looooot of unnecessary deposits!!! :D  

Hi buddy!

Very good question and I am sure a lot of people have reflected regarding this. USD$50 would actually be enough in case that is your choosen currency  ;)

Thank you for the clarification Bruno buddy! I've certainly wasted several hundred $$$ there...but next time I won't!  ^_^