Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sstefan997
    Newest Member
    Sstefan997

• No registered users viewing this page.

Betdigital Games are being added to Quickfire/Microgaming

Quickfire, who are of course powered by Microgaming have entered into an agreement with Betdigital

This is great news for BetDigital as all of their land based titles will now launch online meaning more games for us and they will be available in both Flash and HTML5.

Superpots Bar-X™ is set to be added to Quickfire by the end of the year, and will be accessible to the largest online gaming distribution network built on the Quickfire platform.

Thanks for sharing, coco. :good:

It's good to know that Microgaming are still alive actually! :D With hearing and reading about NetEnt all the time and everywhere one could think that Microgaming is part of the history... ;)

Quite true! At the moment it's NetEnt, NetEnt, NetEnt!!! And at the beginning of the year I was really disappointed with NetEnt but now I think they have definitely overtaken Microgaming!

In the time when NetEnt was my favourite software, everybody preferred Microgaming!

Even Playtech was more being mentioned than NetEnt.

Since my choices turn out being the best, sooner or later, I'm not surprised NetEnt is becoming No 1 :p

But, now I am disappointed in it and I'm not so interested in their greedy, voracious games, which started to look alike to each other.

It's like they are working on quantity, not the quality anymore. 

On the other hand, Microgaming didn't announce so many new games, but the ones it did, look great!

I know Guru will try to deny me, but I won't change this opinion!

In the time when NetEnt was my favourite software, everybody preferred Microgaming!

Since my choices turn out being the best, sooner or later, I'm not surprised NetEnt is becoming No 1 :p

But, now I am disappointed in it and I'm not so interested in their greedy, voracious games, which started to look alike to each other.

On the other hand, Microgaming didn't announce so many new games, but the ones it did, look great!

Lu...

Arguing with you on this subject is useless as you obviously have your own preferences already and that's perfectly okay. But still...

As a forum admin here you could easily track down our records from the past year or so and check how many of the most discussed games here are coming from NetEnt and how many from any other gambling software provider! ;)

Well, when everyone was playing Microgaming, I was playing Playtech.

When everyone was playing NetEnt, I was playing Playtech.

When more players were playing Playtech, I was playing more of NetEnt.

So, when more players begin playing Quickfire/BetDigital, I'll be playing more of Playtech/Thunderkick!  :D

NetEnt has very good games...but they are not matching up to my Playtech and Thunderkick favourites!  :(

Ah well, to each his/her own.  ^_^

Well, when everyone was playing Microgaming, I was playing Playtech.

When everyone was playing NetEnt, I was playing Playtech.

When more players were playing Playtech, I was playing more of NetEnt.

So, when more players begin playing Quickfire/BetDigital, I'll be playing more of Playtech/Thunderkick!  :D

NetEnt has very good games...but they are not matching up to my Playtech and Thunderkick favourites!  :(

Ah well, to each his/her own.  ^_^

Fair enough! Wish I could be your comrade in playing Playtech, but unfortunately that's still a mission impossible for all Bulgarian players. :( But still hoping to see some changes in Playtech licensing regulations though... The hope dies last they say! :D

Fair enough! Wish I could be your comrade in playing Playtech, but unfortunately that's still a mission impossible for all Bulgarian players. :( But still hoping to see some changes in Playtech licensing regulations though... The hope dies last they say! :D

Yeah! As one of my favourite saying goes, taken from the movies The Matrix, "some things change...some things don't"...but Playtech Licensing will...yeah, so keep hanging on for as long as it takes mate! I'll be glad to have another Playtech comrade.  ^_^