Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

Red Hot Devil - Microgaming

Microgaming is set to release another new slot which will go live on 8th October. The new slot is called Red Hot Devil

It is a five reel, 25 payline game with a devilish theme. An original rock ‘n’ roll soundtrack, sizzling, bold symbols and a tantalising set of bonus features!

Throughout the base game, the red hot devil symbol is wild, boosting wins when it lands on reels two, three and four. Three or more jewel-encrusted heart scatter symbols trigger the bonus choice round, where a player can pick one of three scorching bonus games: free spins with up to a 10x multiplier, wheel of fire or free spins with up to three wild reels.

During the bonus feature, a player can win up to £105,000!

Here is a sneak preview for you:

Thanks for sharing coco! :good:

Seems like an interesting new addition to the Microgaming's games selection. 

Can you believe everything I posted in the other threads? I called Luciana a Forum Devilish and now Microgaming turned the idea I once had into reality!! I think I already know this will be one of my favourites!!! And really I should thank Sharon for bringing this up!! You just know how to spank my interests!  ;)

(drooling already at this new addition + added 5 stars to this thread)

Can you believe everything I posted in the other threads? I called Luciana a Forum Devilish and now Microgaming turned the idea I once had into reality!! I think I already know this will be one of my favourites!!! And really I should thank Sharon for bringing this up!! You just know how to spank my interests!  ;)

(drooling already at this new addition + added 5 stars to this thread)

What if some Microgaming 'agents' were just lurking around and stolen your 'devilish' themed idea of a video slot?! :o:D

What if some Microgaming 'agents' were just luring around and stolen your 'devilish' themed idea of a video slot?! :o:D

Those sinful devils!!! Or...............could it be that this "agent" be someone I know.....someone who operates as an administator that knows too much gambling knowledge?  :p

The design and all............I hope it's one of those great games that'll live up for a very long time!!! Paying the lady dollars for a good time and a happy ending (cashout and not the other ending lol)!

In addition to the above, I'd blame Luciana for everything!!! She's trouble wherever I go  :lol:

Hahaha, don't be jealous. You, my hubby, in golden ages of our virtual marriage here, were having that love blasts and sparks, across all threads :D

Hehe, this is not quite true actually. :p

But I guess the 'Juliette' syndrome, which you obviously posses towards our beloved Canadian Romeo, makes you forget some facts from our immortal love story. :lol:  

Only three more days left! I wonder who will be first to play it??????

I guess it will not be me....Anyways, seems like I missed the fact that Microgaming announced the official release date. However, we are already prepared with this game review and now only waiting for its release to give the chance to our members practicing at it before 'investing real money'. ;)

More info here.

I doubt me either! I think we can probably rely on Icy as this is very much his topic  :p

Or perhaps we could rely on Luciana.... :D

She has to check this game in my opinion, after all some people here consider her as the main personage for creating Red Hot Devil slot. ;)