Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    meelis050
    Newest Member
    meelis050

• No registered users viewing this page.

Your biggest win at MINIMUM bet...

cocopop3011

Yes, we have to find a way to put a stop to all this madness!

Sure... It means we have to start from 're-programming' our brains then... Cause it all starts there, the greed, the urge to play and win more, the irrational and destructive decisions, it's all brain controlled... However, have some serious doubts that such brain 're-programming' would not be an easy task and surely requires he ll lots of efforts at least... :(

Sure... It means we have to start from 're-programming' our brains then... Cause it all starts there, the greed, the urge to play and win more, the irrational and destructive decisions, it's all brain controlled... However, have some serious doubts that such brain 're-programming' would not be an easy task and surely requires he ll lots of efforts at least... :(

Well, it was a good idea while it lasted :p:D

• 2 weeks later...

Dead or Alive - 0.09p, 7000x bet for £630 or so

Playboy - 30p, 3000x bet for £900 in the second feature

Great Blue - 25p, 1600x bet during the 10x feature round including 2 retriggers

Can't think of any more right now but might come back and edit when I get my screenshots out.... :)

Oh, Thunderstruck2, 30p, 2000x bet in the Wild Magic (Loki) bonus round as well !!

Incredible wins Raver! Really good stuff!

Even though I love DOA and I really do, I still have yet to win big like a lot of you guys have! In all the years I have been playing it...but I'm sure my day will come soon! I'll never give up on this game that's for sure!

I told you once and I'll repeat it one more time, for you and for all other DOA fans in our forum...

There are two ways to be a DOA winner and I mean a big winner:

1/ To be Lady Luck best friend and know her phone number! :D:p

2/ (the trivial way) Be persistent and invest into a serious budget! What does it mean in practice...

You cannot expect to win huge playing DOA with short sessions of just couple to several hundred spins. From all my insane hits, only a couple of them came from short sessions while the majority was a product of looooong sessions, well over 1500-2000 spins and at least 10-15 features...

My starting balance is at least 400 times the bet, meaning that if I intend to play DOA with 0.45 per spin then my balance starts from 200 min. 

The above could not be considered as a sure recipe for being successful with DOA of course, but it works perfect for me. To be honest Dead Or Alive is the ONLY video slot where I am ahead, a lot! 

I told you once and I'll repeat it one more time, for you and for all other DOA fans in our forum...

There are two ways to be a DOA winner and I mean a big winner:

1/ To be Lady Luck best friend and know her phone number! :D:p

2/ (the trivial way) Be persistent and invest into a serious budget! What does it mean in practice...

You cannot expect to win huge playing DOA with short sessions of just couple to several hundred spins. From all my insane hits, only a couple of them came from short sessions while the majority was a product of looooong sessions, well over 1500-2000 spins and at least 10-15 features...

My starting balance is at least 400 times the bet, meaning that if I intend to play DOA with 0.45 per spin then my balance starts from 200 min. 

The above could not be considered as a sure recipe for being successful with DOA of course, but it works perfect for me. To be honest Dead Or Alive is the ONLY video slot where I am ahead, a lot! 

Oooh...thanks for the insight there! Given my balance barely reaches over £50 at the moment I think I best have the telephone number for Lady Luck  :p

• 1 month later...

Twin spin @ .25 paid me 607€ once. Hit the bells

No way?! :o I'm chasing 5-reel win full of bells, diamonds, sevens or bars from ages and never been even closed to that....

Please, please, try to get that screenshot somehow, I would really love to have it here in the forum! 

No way?! :o I'm chasing 5-reel win full of bells, diamonds, sevens or bars from ages and never been even closed to that....

Please, please, try to get that screenshot somehow, I would really love to have it here in the forum! 

it happened while i was on iphone a few months back..couldnt record.

iphone is not jailbroken so i cant record anything. and ince i was not posting on forums, i didnt even bother to snap

it happened while i was on iphone a few months back..couldnt record.

iphone is not jailbroken so i cant record anything. and ince i was not posting on forums, i didnt even bother to snap

:o  Didn't bother to snap when it's so easy! I much prefer screenshots than videos, but that's just my opinion of course.