Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Miiszspeedy
    Newest Member
    Miiszspeedy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Your biggest win at MINIMUM bet...

cocopop3011

Okay, so I know we have had a few topics over the years about this subject - what's your biggest win from a minimum bet. But I'd like to make this one a little different, turn it into a competition so to speak.

I want to know what has been your biggest win at MINIMUM bet...and if possible provide a screenshot. The screenshot I am posting many of you have already seen but it is a SUPER win.

By minimum bet I don't mean the minimum you are willing to place, I mean the MINIMUM the slot allows. So for example on Dead or Alive it has to be a 9p spin, if talking about Immortal Romance then it's your highest win on a 30p bet...get it? Good!

Mine is Desert Treasure II - a 20p in produced this during free spins....

(To all those good at working out the "times my stake win"...please could you post it for me..and work out others that post here too - that way we can always have a leader)

image.jpg

First of all, let me say that Sharon's idea is absolutely fantastic! :good:

A thread like this one could easily prove that it is absolutely not necessary to be a high roller to hit insane good! ;)

I know Valdes has some great wins at minimum bet...and biggy too so I may not be the leader for long!

Naaah, I don't think anyone here could come even close to your insane win of 4495 x bet!!! Wow!!! That hit is really breath taking!  :shok:  :good:

Holy cr*p, those are great winnings guys. I wish I was that lucky like you guys. ValDes, what a pitty there was no multiplier on The Wish Master! what a master piece :D

I'm pretty sure, you will see such screenshot very soon. Katemak hit such mega win on The Wish Master a couple of months ago. The same 5 reels wild combo, but multiplied x 2, 1500 x bet!!! ;)

@Valdes..I simply love those DOA screenshots, in fact they are my favourite of your big wins!

I don't think I've ever seen your Supe it up screenshots! More fantastic wins!!

Hehe, have no doubts about that, coco. :)

Sincerely hope that next time I post a 5 scatters screenshot from DOA it would be from a bet of at least 0.45. ;)

• 2 months later...

Okay, so I know we have had a few topics over the years about this subject - what's your biggest win from a minimum bet. But I'd like to make this one a little different, turn it into a competition so to speak.

I want to know what has been your biggest win at MINIMUM bet...and if possible provide a screenshot. The screenshot I am posting many of you have already seen but it is a SUPER win.

By minimum bet I don't mean the minimum you are willing to place, I mean the MINIMUM the slot allows. So for example on Dead or Alive it has to be a 9p spin, if talking about Immortal Romance then it's your highest win on a 30p bet...get it? Good!

Mine is Desert Treasure II - a 20p in produced this during free spins....

(To all those good at working out the "times my stake win"...please could you post it for me..and work out others that post here too - that way we can always have a leader)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

4495x bet!!! :o 

Oh My God, I wish i had ever gotten that winning combination. Really wait for that moment. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

It will come, trust me. ;) Most of us were just looking upon someone else great screenshots at a certain point of our 'gambling careers' thinking that we will never get such a big win. And here we go now, most of us posting these beauties on a regular basis. ;)