Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Xxlcrit
    Newest Member
    Xxlcrit

• No registered users viewing this page.

ValDes..... I do not understand why you are letting a totally useless thread like this keep going?

New peoe coming to visit will not welcome a useless thread like this. It's not professional nor is it educative.

Icy mod made his choice to leave. No one told him to.

Hmm, not even sure if it worth explaining, but still...

1. This thread is part of the Trivia sub-forum and therefore, no one is expecting from it to be ''professional" nor "educative". 

2. In case you don't know, Icymod and Nightingale are one and the same person. Icy is a valued AskGamblers forum member from ages, who had a 'virtual love story' with our gorgeous Luciana. She 'cut him off', virtually again, he was devastated and that is why he was allowed to use a duplicate account with different nickname with my special permission. We all consider this 'story' as a funny episode of our community's life and as you can see, it has more than enough fans here. 

3. Icymod's intentions to leave AG were fictitious from the very beginning and none of us have any doubts about it. For your information, he is in fact more active than you. 

4. I do not like the way you afford commenting on this topic! As a forum member, who was banned once from this community, who's calling his severe battle with problem gambling a "proven system" and who's yet to deserve his place among our forum family, you are still miles away from being the moral judge here! Please, have that in mind next time you decide to comment on someone or something within this forum. Thank you in advance. 

So icy and nightingale are the same people?

Yes, Sharon, that is a confirmative.  :D I allready had my suspicions regarding Nightingale, but I also knew administrators can check the member's IP adresses. Can't you?  :unsure: Anyway, because ValDes didn't 'act ' against this double account, I thought I was wrong with my suspicion. Then suddenly Nightingale posted an email from Icy.  :D  This could only mean one thing: Icy used a proxy, or ValDes was his partner in crime ;)  :p in this epic lovestory. It was a enjoyable soap, and I must admit at first I thought Icy was not fooling around  :blush: Thank God he did. Nothing beats a good oldfashioned familyfight, but this 'shades of grey 'like lovestory  :girl_devil: came very very close  :D

Edit: In fact when Icy now in real life would meet Awena or Kate, I suggest he should wear a whipped-proof vest, just in case  ;)

Hmm, not even sure if it worth explaining, but still...

1. This thread is part of the Trivia sub-forum and therefore, no one is expecting from it to be ''professional" nor "educative". 

2. In case you don't know, Icymod and Nightingale are one and the same person. Icy is a valued AskGamblers forum member from ages, who had a 'virtual love story' with our gorgeous Luciana. She 'cut him off', virtually again, he was devastated and that is why he was allowed to use a duplicate account with different nickname with my special permission. We all consider this 'story' as a funny episode of our community's life and as you can see, it has more than enough fans here. 

3. Icymod's intentions to leave AG were fictitious from the very beginning and none of us have any doubts about it. For your information, he is in fact more active than you. 

4. I do not like the way you afford commenting on this topic! As a forum member, who was banned once from this community, who's calling his severe battle with problem gambling a "proven system" and who's yet to deserve his place among our forum family, you are still miles away from being the moral judge here! Please, have that in mind next time you decide to comment on someone or something within this forum. Thank you in advance. 

So icy and nightingale are the same people?

Yes, Sharon, that is a confirmative.   I allready had my suspicions regarding Nightingale, but I also knew administrators can check the member's IP adresses. Can't you?   Anyway, because ValDes didn't 'act ' against this double account, I thought I was wrong with my suspicion. Then suddenly Nightingale posted an email from Icy.    This could only mean one thing: Icy used a proxy, or ValDes was his partner in crime    in this epic lovestory. It was a enjoyable soap, and I must admit at first I thought Icy was not fooling around  Thank God he did. Nothing beats a good oldfashioned familyfight, but this 'shades of grey 'like lovestory   came very very close 

Edit: In fact when Icy now in real life would meet Awena or Kate, I suggest he should wear a whipped-proof vest, just in case 

(Clap Clap Clap Clap.................Clap) Well done Valdes!!! I'm proud of how you put each word accurately. It was a pleasure to read your post! You dissipated my smoking creativity and shattered my mask of fiction! An answer like that deserves my return back into this forum. I'd knew you would act out sooner or later, I purposely left a small trail for you to pick up.

I vulnerably left my IP address out so that you can see what's going on. You caught on quick! Had I left you with a different IP address.....hehehe.....things would play out differently! My only problem with my plot is that my goal/reward from "Miss Devil" didn't reach a conclusion. Her persistence, silence and stubbornness is like trying to push off a gigantic boulder off of a cliff!!!

Upon my return, your not going to man-whip me are you!?  :o Whipped by a man who knows countless gambling knowledge......oh god the ideas of you hitting me with poker chips chained together......I'm scared already! :shok:

To everyone else........the person who first drew a suspicion is Broxi lol......you had it but your uncertainty blew you in the wrong direction. Then Toilet came after. I had to play this dark and revealing plot. I swept everyone up into my endless ocean floor and onto my creative whirlpool/tempest to reveal the emotions and truths that will come out! It gave me a great understanding of all the active members. I played you all for the sake of revealing your true selves which in turn was quite worth it! And all the answers I got here http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/4166-my-resignation/page-2 , that had to be the best plot I've made this year!!!  :D This is the biggest and most powerful thing I've ever done so use this to your advantage everyone........you now know what I'm capable of. 

Toilet - That was perfect, AskTorturers lol

Hajnrih - You made my thread even juicier when you told that Luciana was being so cruel to me lol excellent! It went as a nice addition to my thread! I was hoping you would keep going with it!!!  :D

Cocopop3011 - Lol your still confused!?!? And the fact that you missed my IP address.....hahaha! Your an awesome delight and I like to keep you this way.....at least for a why!!!  :p

Afi - I was never serious and I was never planning to leave. Thanks for opening up with your story and putting posts for me to laugh about. Your a great forum comrade! 

Katemak - You disappoint me the most witch! Not one contribution to my thread or post............yet I admire how you never fell into my plot!! Your going to be my next lucky charm soon enough!

Luciana - tsk tsk tsk, still nothing from you eh.......not a bonus, a hot screenshot, a 2x multiplier on my existing reviews or the whipping for the history books to obtain. A forum heroine does not abandon the innocent!

I may have used my biggest creativity to throw everyone into the water but the fact is everything painted my questions literally well and the last piece to be painted on is the "Scream" museum art I'll be looking at when all of you are planning to whip me for concocting this delicious story or do other stuff I might be scared of! The fear of thinking of it all!!!! Am I the drama king or the new pariah/sacrificial lamb for Katemak? Use my powerful weapon well friends! 

There's one other thing I forgot to mention: 

1) Yes, I'll be back to Icymod without the exotic Luciana comments and obsession

2) My apologies if anyone took this literally, and no Johnny, I'm not f**ked up! 

3) New game will be coming soon in the Quiz/Trivia section! 

4) Sharon, will you agree to be my Financial assistant for prize money. Paypal works for a few members but Moneybookers and Neteller work for everyone! My idea is my paypal >>>>>>>Sharon's Paypal>>>>>>>>>> Neteller/Skrill for the lucky recipient! It'll be in Iceland Canadian dollars so my apologies if it doesn't quite equal to the amazing GBP or Euros!

post-64779-0-07026500-1411938032_thumb.jpg

Lol to be honest this is no surprise that they are the same person.

It was not very hard to work out but once I made my comment about that I left it. After all I am a new member and do not know anyone or anything about anyone here, so it was not my place to follow up on my comment and ruin others fun.

I wanted to keep going but don't know how much Luciana can take before she gets mad and bans us all  :D

Btw knew it was you from the start  :p

You of all members should be extremely carefull, given the area where you live. Kate and Awena are just around the corner. Oh man, I can only pray for you. Did you think it was a coincidence that the famous 'Hostel' movie was taken in the Balkan area? Let me clear you up: NO.  ;)

You of all members should be extremely carefull, given the area where you live. Kate and Awena are just around the corner. Oh man, I can only pray for you. Did you think it was a coincidence that the famous 'Hostel' movie was taken in the Balkan area? Let me clear you up: NO.  ;)

Touche! :D

Icyyyyyyyyyy, you're back!! Nice to see you! Your stubbornness and persistence didn't last much long :p

And being disguised behind the newbie Nightingale wasn't that obvious, noooo nooo, right? :p

Well, anyway, my Romeo, nice to see you again, we missed you!!

Hostel is one of my favorite movies and relax I have enough experience with Balkan women. Let them come  :spiteful:  :diablo: