Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    FloareN90
    Newest Member
    FloareN90

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hey guys, I just gotten a PM post from Icymod saying this:

"Nightingale, since your new in the forum I want you to spread the news for me! I need you to tell everyone that I'll give until the end of this month for Luciana to surrender something to me......she knows the deal on what I need (cowgirl, free spins or other) or better yet give me a screen of herself about to eat a banana in a sexy way while looking at the camera. It'll make me laugh and....well....be turned on at the same time! (Taking that thought into the shower lol) Hey, did I ever tell you Cocopop3011 might look just as sexy, asian? Asian Sharon, hot melted butter poured over my leg...ouch! (sizzles) Anyways, if my demands are not met....these unforgivable sins that this hellish female hottie will come back in ways that'll be very very..........punishing and promising.....including a bit of hacking HEHEHE I'll ready my forum bug/cluster!!! Once my demands have been met, I'll be back here and shout a few more exotic names to the silent but dramatic diva before going back as Icymod! That also means that my idea of something good will go into fruition only if "NetEnt's " Devil's Delight will surrender! Tell them Nightingale okay? Thanks a bunch!!!"

This is getting crazy, I already saw thispost, dont know where and I am not interested to comment. 

But whatever it is, not my business. I miss Icy and that is it. cheers!

Is Icymod always this persistent? It's none of my business to intrude on theirs but you guys need to settle this right now!!! It's crazy enough as it is! Icymod looks like he drew the line on Luciana so really hope she'll come out of the dark. For everyone's sake! 

Of it was me stalking ValDes would have called Interpol on me?

Icymod? Wtf? Are u kidding around or are u really fcked up?

hhhihhh,,Johny,, you see, just get into this all of this,and it may hel to improve your system instead of never endless spins. Icy,, he knows we love him, he knows. Icymod will be back . I wish to see how our dear icy looks actually.

hhhihhh,,Johny,, you see, just get into this all of this,and it may hel to improve your system instead of never endless spins. Icy,, he knows we love him, he knows. Icymod will be back . I wish to see how our dear icy looks actually.

Haha good idea Awena, Johnny might find this topic useful to step away from the dangers of empty spins! And who knows, Icymod's posts could actually be the gambling cure Johnny needs!

But indeed, all that matters is that lady, Luciana! Come hither to save the day!

Dear Nightingale,

Could you please forward the following to our beloved Canadian forum member, known in his previous 'forum life' as Icymod...

"Icy, mate, you are in a serious trouble! ValDes is coming for ya mate, and he's carrying all kind and type of whips, mate! All of them presents from the Macedonia forum storm, also known as Katemak!" :D

So, what's gonna be?  8)

Euh, Nightingale, I don't want to make false suspicions, but could it be that you are in fact Icymod?  :blush:  :angel:

:diablo:   bad Icymod. 

Nice to see you here bad boy :girl_devil::friends:

:lol: hahahaha, oh man

Yeah, we all pretend as if Nightingale is a new member here and not the well known, AG bad boy, Mr. Official Teaser on 2014 - Icymod. ;)

Icymod gave me the following:

Valdes - Okay, I'll settle some of Katemak.......with Free spins and a 2x multiplier on my reviews (he's getting ideas now, creating some type of plan maybe)  :D  Waiting on Luciana is like being in the Twilight zone already!

Awena - That pic......I'm hoping  ;)

Johnny - la canta esta muy loca. Nah just kidding. If I tell you what's going on, what fun will that be? I'll stay with "I'm really f***ed" up (Crazy x 70%)

Cocopop3011 - About you being asian, I can live without it anyways. 

Afi - You make everyone laugh in the room, it's not easy for me to comment about you. Keep it up and maybe Luciana will appear from the forest, away from her hiding spot!

Luciana - I don't know what your deal is but I think your a cellphone! Your silent at the moment, then loud and finally your on vibrate  :D

Icymod gave me the following:

Valdes - Okay, I'll settle some of Katemak.......with Free spins and a 2x multiplier on my reviews (he's getting ideas now, creating some type of plan maybe)  :D  Waiting on Luciana is like being in the Twilight zone already!

Awena - That pic......I'm hoping  ;)

Johnny - la canta esta muy loca. Nah just kidding. If I tell you what's going on, what fun will that be? I'll stay with "I'm really f***ed" up (Crazy x 70%)

Cocopop3011 - About you being asian, I can live without it anyways. 

Afi - You make everyone laugh in the room, it's not easy for me to comment about you. Keep it up and maybe Luciana will appear from the forest, away from her hiding spot!

Luciana - I don't know what your deal is but I think your a cellphone! Your silent at the moment, then loud and finally your on vibrate  :D

Why the arsy comment for me?

No sorry. You all are so attached to Icy, what's going on? For the last time, I'm Nightingale not Icy lol

If your not Icymode, then you are qualified for junior Icys son here,, really  :D . Dont take me wrong,, hihih,, your cool, even I dont know ,what is your mission here, but I think,99,99 percent of active members thing,,your actually our dearrr ,, who ever,, Nigth,,, you became famous here,, getting attention,,hmm,, what is your favor software,, game,, maybe you mentioned it before,I am trying going trough posts, but of course, i may be miss this thing, what is you favor software and game  :hi:  :db: