Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Anisia7936
    Newest Member
    Anisia7936

• No registered users viewing this page.

MY RESIGNATION!!!

Icymod

On the contrary, mate. That is absolutely rare case. Only because you and I were lucky guys to meet such women does not necessarily means many other men did it. ;)

Hmmm...you too huh mate? :mellow: Lucky devils you two!  ^_^

Ohh, you never know mate, you never know. She could pops up from nowhere in a blink of an eye or just conquer your soul (and house and wallet and everything else) from just a few posts here! :D

Blink out of nowhere is a bit too far fetch mate, like she's a witch or something, hehehe. Conquer my heart and soul...now...that's more logical and practical and sensible and likely and whatever!  :D

Hmmm...you too huh mate? :mellow: Lucky devils you two!  ^_^

Blink out of nowhere is a bit too far fetch mate, like she's a witch or something, hehehe. Conquer my heart and soul...now...that's more logical and practical and sensible and likely and whatever!  :D

Yeaaahhh, with 'whatever' being the key word here! :D

Hey! Mr Icy Guy....

Your resignation as AG Official Teaser is NOT accepted! You are NOT going to leave from here for the next 5-10 years! End of story! 

And if you make me coming here and convincing you to stay just one more time, I'll show you some 'whipping' and 'bad attitude' which you will never ever seen in your entire life!!! 

This maybe the reason why he left! A guy whipping another guy??? lol This is totally a weird thread! 

This maybe the reason why he left! A guy whipping another guy??? lol This is totally a weird thread! 

Hahahahah! :D

Yeah, a 'weird' is the least that could be said about this topic in general.  :rolleyes: You need to read a lot before getting a basic idea what's going on here. Sometimes even  I'm losing the story in this 'epic love geometric figure'! :p

• 2 weeks later...