Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sstefan997
    Newest Member
    Sstefan997

• No registered users viewing this page.

Heeeey sweets!! :)

Just wanted to share with you, how we all here in Serbia are proud of our basketball team, for winning silver medal in World basketball cup!!

Big success for our guys, after 5 years (last medal was silver one in 2009., for european championship)!

Americans, who were in finals with us, were simply unreal...they played like they are more than humans :D Congrats to them on amazing game and victory!

They are now 3rd team in history that successfully defended FIBA World Title (beside Brazil 1959 and 1963 and Yugoslavia 1998 and 2002).

As Serbia is a former Yugoslavian country (we really dominated on world basketball scene in late 90's and early 2000's), we are really proud and happy for seeing our team back in the game again, in top of world teams!!  :yahoo: Such a nice comeback!

Of course, now we expect many more titles and great games! I can assure you - we'll be BIG basketball force and fear again :D

fiba-spain-2014-srbija-orlovi-svlacionic

:yahoo: Congrats. on your Silver Medal,Jelena  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping: ,although ,when I watched the game from the beginning they were doing just great,but after I got nervous :crazy: and stopped watching ,but its still great success bravoo Serbia and by the way back then in the 90s beside Basketball,Yugoslavia was great  in Football and my favorite sport Water Polo ,Yugoslavia was "leading force" in those three sports! 

Thanks Icy :)

But I see how slowly you're turning to katemak and my heart is now breaking :p

My heart broke after you mentioned you had a boyfriend but I think you wanted this to happen. Your a wild and bad girl and you need to be strongly disciplined............to my liking of course  :D

Listen you Icy  :diablo: ,you better stick to someone from the begging what you choose !!! understood !!? ooor else  :diablo:

I'm too persistent for this so what I'm going to do is fail to see your threat! Your hear me "Deal or No Deal and the Deathly Hallows"!!!  :aggressive: