Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pingwar2016
    Newest Member
    pingwar2016

• No registered users viewing this page.

After the 3 video slots called So Much Sushi, So Much Candy and So Many Monsters, this idea was born! The game goes by saying "So many or So Much". The first 2 can be in the same category and they can be about anything but the 3rd line should be something that's linkable and has something to do with the last person's chosen phrase. The phrase must be specific only and it needs to throw the other two phrases off topic, it can't be too general. For example:

1) So Much cash, So many watches and so many cups

Next would be: So much water, So much bubbles and So many chairs

Allowed: Plurals, names, objects. More rules TBA

Not Allowed: Name or object that's too general ie. So many Drinks

Post 2 things that's both the same or similar with each other (and finish it off with something that doesn't make sense. Like:

So much Oranges, So Many Apples, and So many tables

(Last so many/much should be something that isn't with the fruits category like "So Many books". This will be your next link for the other player to complete. The next person will think of something similar to Tables so it would be "So many chairs, So much plates and finally So many keys)

If you think you got it or are still confused try your example out  ;) 

I would go next but I don't know what catfish is????

You can link it with another fish, something similar or something that a catfish has like "So Many scales, So Much water, So much Heat"

2 Things that have something in common + 1 unusual off topic link words

Here is a catfish for you, don't be afraid to post what you have, it could be what I'm looking for

post-10999-0-91048100-1410727761_thumb.jpg

Where's Kate and Valdes when we need them! They might understand this

And I wouldn't?  :huh:  <_<

Okay, you're right, their trilogy really don't make much sense, with that monsters :D

I have just one question, regarding the rules of this game. Shall we use the last one from previous poster and then figure out another two, or our three picks are random, no matter what previous person wrote?

And I wouldn't?  :huh:  <_<

Okay, you're right, their trilogy really don't make much sense, with that monsters :D

I have just one question, regarding the rules of this game. Shall we use the last one from previous poster and then figure out another two, or our three picks are random, no matter what previous person wrote?

You need to use the last persons post and think of your own post to begin with. Guru almost had it but I'll accept the his starting point for "So many Catfish". I would've accepted "So much algae" as it's in correlation with Catfishes or "So Much dirty water". Confusion is part of the game to throw another person off. 

@Valdes, your nearly got it and I think you did a great job!

@Next person, you must continue with Valdes' post with "So Much Anger" (Hint: So Much Hate)

You need to use the last persons post and think of your own post to begin with. Guru almost had it but I'll accept the his starting point for "So many Catfish". I would've accepted "So much algae" as it's in correlation with Catfishes or "So Much dirty water". Confusion is part of the game to throw another person off. 

@Valdes, your nearly got it and I think you did a great job!

@Next person, you must continue with Valdes' post with "So Much Anger" (Hint: So Much Hate)

Ahaa...

So much passion, so much love, so many trees :D

I think I like this game... :)

So many beds, so many sheets, so many women :D

So Many Earrings, So much Necklaces, So Many Sisters  :o (As Valdes' "So Many Women" answer is in correlation with these 3 to help the other members)

But.. here we have all 3 related :p There's no intruder!

Looks like someone here likes role-playing  :D

I like your dirty mind Luciana, so I'm gonna ask you, how do you want your intruder? (Was going to say "How do you want it" but Valdes is spying on us" to keep things clean  :p  Next time when he's on vacation hehehe)

Next words are:

So Many Earrings, So much Necklaces, So Many Sisters