Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Shellyg79
    Newest Member
    Shellyg79

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hey hey! It was a long time that you did not see me here, sorry, i was in hospital :( Terrible few days after operation, and also terrible 4 days without eating anything, just water(i was not allowed to eat). Also a lot of pain, but i hope now everything behind me and i can move further! I am glad that i am returned, just letting you know. Still on reabilitation, but at home, sweet home :)

Hey hey! It was a long time that you did not see me here, sorry, i was in hospital :( Terrible few days after operation, and also terrible 4 days without eating anything, just water(i was not allowed to eat). Also a lot of pain, but i hope now everything behind me and i can move further! I am glad that i am returned, just letting you know. Still on reabilitation, but at home, sweet home :)

Glad you are now home! But why was you in hospital?

Welcome back Yapro my friend! Didn't know anything about your operation or hospitalisation, but glad you're now recuperating. Rest, rest and rest...while you're gambling...  :D

Losing that appendix is never as painful as losing a whole lot of cash...hehehehehe.  ;)

Hope you feel better soon Yapro and if I were in your shoes I would still be in pain for seeing Valdes return back to the forum. It was too short and I only had "some" chances to you know..........make everything.......pretty lol 

back and disappear again Yapro.

Yeah, unfortunately... :( He seems to have always a reason for not coming here regularly - the world football championship, drinking, having troubles with his PC... :p

Promises, promises and yet, none of them fulfilled. :p Suffice enough to mention the NetEnt slots challenge...

Yeah, unfortunately... :( He seems to have always a reason for not coming here regularly - the world football championship, drinking, having troubles with his PC... :p

Promises, promises and yet, none of them fulfilled. :p Suffice enough to mention the NetEnt slots challenge...

well,well  , our Guru is sad ,because of Yapro appearance and disappearance    :rolleyes:

Welcome back yapro! Hope you're feeling great now!

Appendix was the worst nightmare for me, when I was a kid..I was so terrified it's appendix and it has to be operated, whenever I felt even the smallest pain in the stomach :D

Anyways, as others said, it's just something unnecessary..like wisdom teeth, for example :)

Welcome back yapro! Hope you're feeling great now!

Appendix was the worst nightmare for me, when I was a kid..I was so terrified it's appendix and it has to be operated, whenever I felt even the smallest pain in the stomach :D

Anyways, as others said, it's just something unnecessary..like wisdom teeth, for example :)

I remember when mine were coming through- they caused sooo much pain. And I'm such a wimp toothache is the worst 'ache' for me EVER