Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Hdjisbd
    Newest Member
    Hdjisbd

• No registered users viewing this page.

WANTED: Hot Fugitive on the run!!!

Icymod

Oh look she has a boyfriend now! Might be some type of excuse to get me off her back or it could be that this "boyfriend" could unexpectedly be the worst idea I can think of.......Luciana's boyfriend is Valdes  :o If this were true, I need a stretcher and some morphine right away! If out of morphine I'll consider the gas!

Oh look she has a boyfriend now! Might be some type of excuse to get me off her back or it could be that this "boyfriend" could unexpectedly be the worst idea I can think of.......Luciana's boyfriend is Valdes  :o If this were true, I need a stretcher and some morphine right away! If out of morphine I'll consider the gas!

Well, it's not funny any more. ;)

Well Icy, it's no secret that ValDes and Lucy are husband and wife in a forum kind a way. No whipping or even an escalating family fight can draw them apart. And as you know, I ocassionally like to stoke up the flame between them, but  without any succes.  :blush: My advise: bet on multiple horses  :D

Well Icy, it's no secret that ValDes and Lucy are husband and wife in a forum kind a way. No whipping or even an escalating family fight can draw them apart. And as you know, I ocassionally like to stoke up the flame between them, but  without any succes.  :blush: My advise: bet on multiple horses  :D

Hahahah! Man, you made my day! Really! That's the post of the month! :D  :D:good:

It was funny, I was laughing in the middle of our office.

Guru probably had a bad, out of humour day :D

But, it's really strange that you haven't noticed that ValDes is not only our administrator, but my forum hubby. It's a modern marriage. He has real wife and I have real boyfriend, but even them can't separate our virtual marriage!

And you are my little Romeo lover :D

But, it's really strange that you haven't noticed that ValDes is not only our administrator, but my forum hubby. It's a modern marriage. He has real wife and I have real boyfriend, but even them can't separate our virtual marriage!

"And you are my little Romeo lover" and now I think you are in trouble Jelena !

I'd admit that video was funny lol but seriously did you come out here so that you could gloat? I've never heard of a Juliet with another man, this is a trap!

Ahahaha, I don't worry about Icy..he's just having great fun anyway!

I'm enough experienced not to fall on that :D :D

But still, his sense of humour is TOP of the TOP!

You keep on surprising me  :rolleyes: . And the funny part is that I really thought during my first AG steps that you were some sort of angelic woman  :lol: . Always so helpfull to others, never an angry word, always in a good mood. But also wild adventureous people can have these characteristics, you are living proof. Now tell me Lucy, have you allready hit the live roulette tables?

Hahaha, thanks Seat :D

Should I take your final analyse as a compliment?

Not anymore? :)

But sure you are, still helpfull etc etc. I only thought these characteristics belonged to angelic persons. I thought wrong, also wild, adventureous ,gambling, persons like yourself can have  these characteristics.  :D .