Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jone52opdahl
    Newest Member
    Jone52opdahl

• No registered users viewing this page.

WANTED: Hot Fugitive on the run!!!

Icymod

10-62 Be on the lookout for this Cowgirl as she is armed (fully equipped with her..... ;) ) and dangerously hot!!!! She has committed unforgiveable sins in the past. One for being too busy and two, for fleeing the scene...........for her vacation without goodbyes!!!! To anyone who sees this steamy individual that you should proceed with caution. Her punishment for not leaving any goodbyes, not considering any "ideas" of mine or missing my PM's will be...................to aggravate her constantly of comments!!! Drive her insanely mad of positivity so she'll surrender!! Please contact the love police if you spot her at 1-800-787-LUST  :p  (Thought I would put lust instead of love to make it funnier)

Profile:

Code name: Luciana

Star Sign: Aries the ram

Job: Being too hot to handle as a Forum Administrator while whistling

Dislikes: Valdes, being tricked and gumballs (lol)

Likes: Icymod aka Romeo who's due for some spa*king (Wha-yo), Karate.....during spring, whatevers the opposite of po*n and Cashing out!

Friends with: Cocopop3011, Katemak, Awena, Afi4wins.........

Photo of the Fugitive below:

post-10999-0-66497900-1409173829_thumb.jpg

maybe a little obsessed there Icy?

For the record, everything is attached to the lips of the forum heroine. I would think of this as a dream during sleep........it continues until waking up just like Luciana should provide her golden words/offer......you know what I mean! Once that's done, this dream'll vanish or in your perspective...my "obsession" of the lady will be gone....forever......and it's back to normal review writing Icymod who'll probably pick on Cocopop3011 for being too naughty with her powers........as a staff member  ;) . I've picked on Valdes and Kate so to add to my addition, the lovely Coco hehehe......just joking (mmmaayybbeee)

P.S. are you a therapist?

The past 3 posts made me laugh and liked. It could be that the Princess is "Too hot to handle" that I started to melt since I'm made of all ice  ;)

Perhaps the lady has been captured in a secure location could be the result for her delayed return.........Valdes........is there something you would like to tell me?

I bet she will pops up here very soon. If not, then Icy could catch the plane for Belgrade and make his own 'investigation' as to why his princess is ignoring him lately. :D

nope she wont,I see today on  facebook she finished hers Faculty ,soo she is celebrating ,partying  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

The past 3 posts made me laugh and liked. It could be that the Princess is "Too hot to handle" that I started to melt since I'm made of all ice  ;)

Perhaps the lady has been captured in a secure location could be the result for her delayed return.........Valdes........is there something you would like to tell me?

Or maybe she fell in love with some hansom guy in Greece and she will never ever return here?! :o 

Nahh, just kidding... She'll be here soon...I guess...Maybe...Who knows... :p  

Or maybe she fell in love with some hansom guy in Greece and she will never ever return here?! :o

Nahh, just kidding... She'll be here soon...I guess...Maybe...Who knows... :p  

Now's not the time to kid around Valdes, your the Admin of the forum which means you have details about her whereabouts and are closest to her. Not return to this forum!?!?!? I think I'll go off topic on every thread now! Expect all expectations to be the complete opposite......ie. 100x screens will be 1x - 5x wins, gossips will be through PM, Katemak will be the new victim to replace Luciana until "she breaks the curse", post unnecessary yet disinterested threads for Valdes and post links to annoy Sharon etc. etc.  :p  :p  :p

Now's not the time to kid around Valdes, your the Admin of the forum which means you have details about her whereabouts and are closest to her. Not return to this forum!?!?!? I think I'll go off topic on every thread now! Expect all expectations to be the complete opposite......ie. 100x screens will be 1x - 5x wins, gossips will be through PM, Katemak will be the new victim to replace Luciana until "she breaks the curse", post unnecessary yet disinterested threads for Valdes and post links to annoy Sharon etc. etc.  :p  :p  :p

Aha Icy ,i will give you  "unnecessary yet disinterested threads for Valdes" and "post links to annoy Sharon " if i catch you  :vava: 

Anything else you might have forgotten to add to your threats?  8)

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaa, this is simply so hilarious!! 

I'm impressed :D Especially with all the facts about me, used in my warrant :D

But hey, I did say quick goodbye when I was leaving for holiday!

Did you? I don't know if you did or that I missed your post but since your here..............I'd have to put you under arrest!!  :D For violating the forum law  :lol: (Whispering to Luciana) I take bribes so now's your chance!  :spiteful: