Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Denis1298
    Newest Member
    Denis1298

• No registered users viewing this page.

How many of you use Paypal?

Icymod

This will be going somewhere good but will require everyone's answers on who uses Paypal. Except Coco Von Crashy as I know she has one. I thought of this wonderful idea and if there are enough people I can create this mystery idea!!!  Moneybookers and Neteller were my first ideas but they aren't useful to me anymore (changed rules ya dee ya dah). Although Moneybookers will be an exception through my fair lady 

The big question is....................How many of you use Paypal and Moneybookers (Skrill)! (Edit complete)

post-10999-0-95089900-1408889901_thumb.jpg

post-10999-0-31883900-1408933714_thumb.jpg

This will be going somewhere good but will require everyone's answers on who uses Paypal. Except Coco Von Crashy as I know she has one. I thought of this wonderful idea and if there are enough people I can create this mystery idea!!!  Moneybookers and Neteller were my first ideas but they aren't useful to me anymore (changed rules ya dee ya dah). 

The big question is....................How many of you use Paypal?

Well, you know my answer as you said but I will answer anyway! I do!

Alright, that's two on board. Okay so to make everything easy, provided that one of the staff members would accept my offer (hint: kitchen crasher  :p ), I'll introduce Moneybookers into the mix, PM will follow the individual if accepting another helping hand (it's similar to the first one we did)

When I read theirs Terms it says we are from blacklisted countries Sharon ,thats why,like we are thief's o something   :angry:

Your a kind witch, I don't see how you can be matched for a thief. Kinda cool to picture you as one with black gloves and thief clothes. Did I hear leather

(Coco, I don't have any problems and you have lots of work to do on your desk! I'm crazy by the lingering absence of the heroine! Will continue to go down this road until.......she surrenders to one of my offers....it will happen...very very soon!!!!!)

Your a kind witch, I don't see how you can be matched for a thief. Kinda cool to picture you as one with black gloves and thief clothes. Did I hear leather

(Coco, I don't have any problems and you have lots of work to do on your desk! I'm crazy by the lingering absence of the heroine! Will continue to go down this road until.......she surrenders to one of my offers....it will happen...very very soon!!!!!)

Alright, that's two on board. Okay so to make everything easy, provided that one of the staff members would accept my offer (hint: kitchen crasher  :p ), I'll introduce Moneybookers into the mix, PM will follow the individual if accepting another helping hand (it's similar to the first one we did)

lol Icy...I honestly have no idea what you are on about at the moment. 

Katemak, that's quite upsetting to hear, I can't see a reason for making restricted countries for paypal at all.

When I read theirs Terms it says we are from blacklisted countries Sharon ,thats why,like we are thief's o something   :angry:

Agree, how is it even possible to steal from Paypal??

no ,hun,I am not telling that someone would steal from them ,but I felt like we done something wrong,the same goes with Skrill,they wont give us the Master card ,so i can use my money the minute I received,so why bother with them ,thats why I stopped with them and Neteller gave me theirs Card right away,I just dont see any logic here !

lol Icy...I honestly have no idea what you are on about at the moment. 

Hahaha, by now I expected you to catch on by my words. I'll get back to you on this when I have all the answers from the members! For now I need to know how many people use Moneybookers and Paypal (I'll change my first post)

And also, as a staff, I figured you would ready my forum penalty or something for posting about leather :spiteful:  lol

She's a witch right? It's too easy for her to do her magic and withdraw her funds. I'd say Kate steals from Paypal by using her magic broom to poke her laptop screen while on Paypal website to force Paypal to have a glitch to automatically wire her all the money!!!! That's why a witch hunt is necessary for her finger(s)!

hmmm I will, :diablo:  prepare you ,lovely jubbly Icy ! 

Why do you mistaken me for Icymod, I'm Valdes! We're allies at the moment until the return of the Shadow King......which means destruction for all  :o  and if this is the matrix than the fall of Xion lol